Agenda Track A: Devising and Implementing an Effective Cloud Strategy
Devising and Implementing an Effective Cloud Strategy To stay relevant, your organization must be “cloud-savvy” — supporting the expansion of digital business initiatives that are agile, scalable and unpredictable in nature. This track explores what’s needed for a robust cloud strategy.
Agenda Track B: Achieving an Agile Infrastructure
- Choosing the most appropriate cloud vendor
- Best practices in cloud provisioning and management
- Container and Container Management
- Cloud based outsourcing
As a transformer of the enterprise, you must rethink your infrastructure strategies from the ground up. This track explores how to apply webscale approaches, incorporate containers and establish a software-defined infrastructure that enables the digital business.
Agenda Track C: Optimizing IT Operations for the Digital World
- Virtualization, containers and microservices
- DevOps and bimodal IT
- Software-defined infrastructure
Optimizing IT Operations for a Digital World In the new digital reality, you must work in two distinct IT modes, managing traditional environments while supporting exploratory solutions at the same time. This track explains how to deliver a full range of IT services in both.
Agenda Track D: Leadership and Cost Optimization Imperatives for I&O
- IT operations management, IT infrastructure monitoring and IT service
- management tools
- Best practices to manage IT infrastructure
- Drive increased levels of I&O automation
Leadership and Cost Optimization imperatives for I&O Leadership and cost optimization are continuous disciplines designed to maximize stakeholder expectations and business value goals. I & O leaders must focus on ways to drive cost out of infrastructure and identify value optimization opportunities whilst challenging traditional approaches or risk being bypassed by shadow IT
- Attracting, developing and retaining IT personnel
- Negotiation (and renegotiation) of contracts for hardware, software and services
- Automation and optimizing processes, resources and capacity