The New Strategies for a Digital World: Delivering Business Outcomes in Challenging Times
New ways of thinking around IT infrastructure, operations and data center management are critical to survive and thrive in challenging economic times. Rethinking operational strategies and redesigning away from traditional business models to evolve to more effective ways of protecting and delivering IT business value are needed. The intersection of people, processes and technology will play a definitive role in how organizations will manage ongoing volatility, and elevate their own strategic leadership to evolve into a world class IT operation focused on enabling greater digital business outcomes.
Who Should Attend:
IT Operations & Facilities
What You Will Learn
- Align I&O tightly to the needs of the business
- Deal with ITIL and process improvements
- Take virtualization to the next level with best practices
- Deliver measurable ROI
- Dispel the hype surrounding cloud computing and develop a long term strategy
- Manage aging infrastructure and the challenges of modernization and increase efficiency
- Fund and support your 2013 and 2014 new business initiatives
- Learn how to get ahead of the curve on mobility
Features & Benefits
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Gartner analysts presenting select research, targeted to your priorities
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in a topic you'd like to discuss
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Hear how your colleagues from various industries tackle problems similar to yours.
- Exhibitor access: Exclusive access to select exhibitors to make informed decisions.
- Solution Provider Sessions: Sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Discuss your technology requirements with qualified solution providers
- Group Rate Discount: Maximize your learning by attending as a group
- Network With Peers: Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives