Accelerate Innovation. Drive Transformation. Demonstrate Business Value
Data Center professionals have a clear goal to deliver cost-effective services for business benefit. However, cloud computing, mobile devices, and increasing budget pressures are confounding the already long list of issues that Infrastructure and Operation managers must face. Getting the most out of investments in data centers, virtualization, storage, servers, networking and client computing is paramount in order to invest in the services the business values the most.
Establishing the true innovations that you can offer to lower costs, improve service levels and support growth is mission-critical. Gartner will help you identify the appropriate investment priorities to lock into your plan for business success. Grounded in tactical and strategic guidance, we share forward thinking, unbiased research and dynamic, actionable advice for the data center professional. No other conference offers this comprehensive coverage.
Who Should Attend:
IT Operations & Facilities
What You Will Learn
- Align I&O tightly to the needs of the business
- Deal with ITIL and process improvements
- Take virtualization to the next level with best practices
- Deliver measurable ROI
- Dispel the hype surrounding cloud computing and develop a long term strategy
- Manage aging infrastructure and the challenges of modernization and increase efficiency
- Fund and support your 2013 and 2014 new business initiatives
- Learn how to get ahead of the curve on mobility
Features & Benefits
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Gartner analysts presenting select research, targeted to your priorities
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in a topic you'd like to discuss
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Hear how your colleagues from various industries tackle problems similar to yours.
- Exhibitor access: Exclusive access to select exhibitors to make informed decisions.
- Solution Provider Sessions: Sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Discuss your technology requirements with qualified solution providers
- Group Rate Discount: Maximize your learning by attending as a group
- Network With Peers: Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives