The Enterprise-Defined Data Center: Focusing on Business Outcomes
As the digital wave advances, I&O leaders must act quickly to create an enterprise data center strategy that’s ultra-agile, scalable and responsive to change. Join us for a practical approach to I&O modernization where cloud, virtualization, automation, DevOps, bimodal, software-defined anything and mobile can replace rigid—and increasingly outdated—infrastructure.
The conference was designed for individuals in the following roles:
IT Operations & Facilities
Servers, Storage & Backup/Recovery
Mobile, Cloud & Desktop Virtualization
What You Will Learn
attendees have said about what they learned
- Enable enterprise mobility with a secure bring your own device strategy
- Explore elements and ramifications of a Web-scale IT approach
- Rethink how information is delivered, accessed and consumed
- Ensure your I&O initiatives are fully aligned with business goals and priorities
- Mitigate infrastructure costs without sacrificing data delivery quality
- Attract, develop and retain the best data center and I&O talent at every level
- Deal effectively with space, power and cooling issues
- Develop the best cloud strategy for your organization
Features & Benefits
Learn more about our exclusive session types
Top 10 reasons why you should attend a Gartner event
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Gartner analysts presenting select research, targeted to your priorities
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in a topic you'd like to discuss
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Hear how your colleagues from various industries tackle problems similar to yours.
- End-User Case Studies: We invite a number of end users to personally present leading-edge case studies and answer questions.
- Workshops: Intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in a small group environment
- Exhibitor access: Exclusive access to select exhibitors to make informed decisions.
- Solution Provider Sessions: Sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Discuss your technology requirements with qualified solution providers
- Group Rate Discount: Maximize your learning by attending as a group
- Network With Peers: Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives
- Hospitality Suites: Evening receptions ideal for informal networking.
Learn more about
pricing & registration