The Future of Your Business: Transparent, Decisive, Personalized
Whether you're launching your first business intelligence, analytics or information management initiative, or leading the next phase of an existing program, the Gartner Business Intelligence & Information Management Summit gives you the right combination of thought leadership and pragmatism. This year's agenda is built around the theme of "The Future of Your Business: Transparent, Decisive, Personalized".
From BI fundamentals to embracing new technologies — including organizational change, essential new skills and roles, the latest best practices and what it takes to lead the way — we'll cover everything you need to know to seize the huge opportunities ahead. Focused on your next steps, the Summit provides critical insight into how information management and analytics enables new more transparent, decisive and personalized business models. Attend the Summit and walk away with practical steps you can action right away.
Watch Gartner analyst Frank Buytendjik describe the future of BI and analytics in 2 minutes
Insight into the hot topics business and IT executives care about most:
- Understand business forces that will affect IT leaders and their BIIM initiatives
- Making the right innovation choices at the right time
- Evaluating market dynamics when making investment decisions
- Deliver measurable ROI
- Reducing costs by melding emerging technologies with existing tools and infrastructure
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Business Intelligence Leaders
- Information Management Directors
- Business (Intelligence) Analysts
- Data Modelers
- Project Managers
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- Report Designers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.