Crossing the Analytical Divide: New Technologies, New Skills
This year's agenda, built around the theme, "Crossing the Analytical Divide - New Technologies, New Skills ". Five new tracks for 2015 deliver the latest insights:
- Lead the Initiative — Communicate the Value
- Maximize Business Assets — Increase Information Yield
- Modernize the Core — Underpin Legacy Investments
- Evangelize the New — Deliver Business Value
- Embrace Advanced Analytics — Drive Advanced Business Optimization
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
The majority of the agenda is made up of Gartner analyst sessions — research-driven presentations that focus on the issues that matter most in IT today. Leveraging the latest research collected from organizations worldwide, analyst sessions provide real-world information that will help you make better decisions and drive more successful initiatives.
Our Agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on your hottest topics, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your role, experience level and key focus.
- Leading a Digital Business with Analytics
- The Evolution of Self Service and Data Discovery
- Analytics Finally Embraces the Cloud
- Big Data and Beyond
- Role of Information In Digital Business
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success stories
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.