2013 Gartner Business Intelligence Excellence Award
Now in its 3rd year, the Gartner Business Intelligence Excellence Award is dedicated to promoting excellence in Business Intelligence,Analytics and Performance Managment.. Gartner BI analysts will evaluate, recognize and reward the most successful recent implementations in the areas above by end-user organizations.
The award, launched in Asia Pacific in 2009, will be awarded to one of three finalists presenting their cases live at the Gartner Business Intelligence & Information Management Summit on 25 - 26 February 2013 in Sydney.
The selection is designed around deployments of Business Intelligence, Analytics and Performance Management solutions. A review team from the Gartner analyst community will evaluate and rate each entry based on how clearly the nomination demonstrates excellence in the initiative. A criterion used in evaluating BI Excellence Award nominations includes components outlined in the Gartner research note titled Business Intelligence, Analytics and Performance Management Framework.
A panel of three finalists will be selected and subsequently required to present their initiative case at the Gartner Business Intelligence & Information Management Summit 2013 in Sydney. Summit participants will vote on which of the finalists demonstrated the best example of excellence and a winner will be selected. The winner will be announced during the Closing Keynote on Tuesday, 26 February 2013.
Please Note: Award submissions will only be accepted via the online form.
Click here to download the BI Excellence Award Submission Form.
All APAC-based organizations, which are not solution or service providers, are eligible and encouraged to apply including:
- Large Enterprises, and Midsize businesses
- All vertical industries, including Private sector, Government and non-profit
- All business models: business-B2B, B2C, B2B2C...
Note: Although vendors and service providers are not eligible, we encourage them to assist their customers in submitting an application.
Award finalists and winner will be presented at the Gartner Business Intelligence & Information Management Summit, 25-26 February, 2013, in Sydney.
- Notification to finalists will be made on or before Friday, 25 January 2013.
- Presentation of Case Study: Finalists for the BI Excellence Award will present their case study to Summit delegates at the Gartner Business Intelligence & Information Management Summit, on Monday, 25 February, 2013.
- As a selected finalist, you must confirm your participation as a panelist and your agreement to present your entry during the Business Intelligence & Information Management Summit, 25-26 February, 2013 in Sydney, no later than Friday, 25 January 2013.
QUESTIONSEmail or contact:
APAC Event Production
Download Nomination Form