BPM Shift — From Improving Process to Delivering Big Change
The Gartner Business Process Management Summit is the forum for senior IT and business professionals to attend (as teams) to advance their process knowledgebase, skills and projects. The Summit will help you to move beyond one-off, narrow projects focused on incremental efficiencies towards game-changing business transformation.
Through exposure to innovative ideas, new techniques, case studies of organizations facing similar challenges, and emerging technologies, you’ll be better equipped to plan when, where and how to reinvent all or parts of your business to become a successful digital business.
Reshape your processes to deliver business transformation
ACT NOW! Through analyst session, problem-solving workshops and peer interactions, you’ll gain the insight necessary to:
- Design "supermaneuverable" business processes that are agile, adaptable and designed to change as customer needs shift.
- Build the techniques to tackle the uncertainty that big change initiatives bring to existing organizational change methods.
- Identify big change factors in your transformational initiatives. Higher levels of big change will require additional competencies and a higher level of BPM maturity.
- Use rebel change agents to break through the challenges and uncertainty of big change.
Who Should Attend
Every business and IT professional engaged in implementing, managing or maintaining Business Process Management across the enterprise will benefit from the Summit, including:
- Business Process Managers / Owners
- BPM Project/Program Managers
- Chief Process Officers
- Process Excellence Managers / Leaders
- IT Leaders Involved in Managing and Improving Processes
- Chief Information Officers and Chief Operating Officers
- Business/Enterprise Architects and IT Directors
- Business Analysts, System Analysts, Planning Managers
- Business Transformation Officer
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.