Integrate the past. Embrace the present. Shape the future.
Significant disruptive forces are increasing and affecting all aspects of your IT strategy. These include cloud, mobile, social and information. Critical applications choices are constantly being made that will decide your organization’s future. This year key decisions on cloud, applications development (especially support for mobile), applications integration and the web need to be made to maximize your organization’s potential for success.
The 2013 Summit goes straight to the heart of the application challenges you face daily targeting your "real-world" concerns providing relevant and actionable insights to help you be more successful in your specific application challenges.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Learn how to support the explosion of mobile, web and social applications
- Understand how you can achieve the benefits of cloud computing while managing the risks
- Analyse how application development is radically changing given cloud, social media and mobile
- Pin-point how to optimize and govern SOA and WOA effectively
- Assess how to go about modernizing your applications portfolio
- Consider how best to create, validate or revitalize your application strategy
- Review the real cost and business value of cloud, SOA and agile
- Establish how to make the most of your existing web and software investments
- Translate how the new disruptive trends affect your role and career
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Senior IT executives in charge of applications
- Application and web development leaders
- Application integration leaders
- Application architects and enterprise architects
- Application portfolio managers
- Mobile developers and mobile architects
- Web services and web infrastructure managers
- Business applications leaders
- Project managers and consultants implementing cloud, SOA and applications
- IT leaders involved in cloud, SOA and application strategies
- Business analysts and business leaders involved in applications decisions
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.