The digital world means that as well as keeping up with today's challenges you have to be prepared for an uncertain future.......For example, the 'Nexus of Forces' (cloud, mobile, social and information) has introduced the need for agility to better deal with the radical changes required for building and managing your applications portfolio. The cumulative, increasing complexity of applications, along with the attractive opportunities and corresponding risks of new approaches and technologies makes the need for reframing strategies imperative!
If you are just starting out in the application world this Summit gives you the opportunity to get up to speed quickly on trends, techniques and providers. Experienced applications managers, integrators and architects will also be able to fine-tune their strategies and stay at the cutting edge on the latest industry developments.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Understand the impact of the move to Digital Business and its impact on your application strategy
- Learn how to harness the explosion of mobile and web applications
- Understand how you can achieve the benefits of cloud computing while managing the risks
- Discover the new opportunities in application and data integration
- Analyse how application development is radically changing because of cloud and mobile
- Understand the new SOA and how your organization can gain through true optimization
- Assess how to go about modernizing your applications portfolio
- Review the real cost and business value of cloud, SOA and agile
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Senior IT executives in charge of applications
- Application and web development leaders
- Application integration leaders
- Application architects and enterprise architects
- Application portfolio managers
- Mobile developers and mobile architects
- Business analysts and business leaders involved in applications decisions
- Web services and web infrastructure managers
- IT leaders involved in cloud, SOA and application strategies
- Business applications leaders
- Project managers and consultants implementing cloud, SOA and applications
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.