The Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit 2014 is the single most important demonstration of Gartner insight in the Applications space attracting hundreds of application leaders, Gartner analysts and leading expert practitioners. Our team of analysts and industry leaders will share best practices and tackle key trends and issues driving cloud, SOA and applications today:
- The emergence of cloud and the need to further integrate SOA within the enterprise
- The imperative for organizations to overhaul, streamline and modernize their application portfolio in order to reduce escalating costs and free up resources to support growth and innovation
- How to deliver more business value and agility
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
The majority of the agenda is made up of Gartner analyst sessions — research-driven presentations that focus on the issues that matter most in IT today. Leveraging the latest research collected from organizations worldwide, analyst sessions provide real-world information that will help you make better decisions and drive more successful initiatives.
Our Agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on your hottest topics, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your role, experience level and key focus.
- Disruptive technologies impact on application strategy
- Leveraging critical mobile and cloud technologies
- Choosing and managing business applications
- Achieving true cost optimization
- How integration changes in the digital world
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success stories
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.