Integrate the past. Embrace the present. Shape the future.
The Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit 2013 is the single most important demonstration of Gartner insight in the Applications space attracting hundreds of application leaders, Gartner analysts and leading expert practitioners. Our team of analysts and industry leaders will share best practices and tackle key trends and issues driving cloud, SOA and applications today:
- The emergence of cloud and the need to further integrate SOA within the enterprise
- The imperative for organizations to overhaul, streamline and modernize their application portfolio in order to reduce escalating costs and free up resources to support growth and innovation
- How to deliver more business value and agility
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on the data management topics that most interest you, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your IT role, experience level and key focus.
- Convergence of Cloud, Mobile, Social and Information
- Mobile Application Strategy
- Innovating vs. Doing More with Less
- New Application and Data Integration Approaches
- Global Multi-Enterprise Development, Governance and Architecture
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success stories
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.