Aspire, Challenge, Transform: Driving Breakthrough Business Performance
For those new to BPM, the Summit will help you to take the first steps, establish the skills required, and identify the right technologies. For those who are more experienced, the Summit will provide visibility into the future, identify the next generation of BPM and help you leverage new approaches such as Social BPM, Pace Layering and Intelligent Business Operations.
BPM can be fraught with challenges, due to the scale and breadth of skills, attributes, and tools needed to be successful. The Gartner Business Process Management Summit will help you to advance your BPM projects, improve your own skills and deliver truly transformational BPM to your organization.
Hear from John Dixon, Managing VP and the Summit Chair, about the theme of this year's conference.
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you’ll gain the insight necessary to:
- Establish where to start a BPM program and how to deliver value right from the beginning
- Understand how to make the business case for BPM investment and sell BPM to the C-Suite
- Establish the key capabilities needed to drive transformational change within and across your organization
- Plan to overcome political challenges and accelerate change
- Learn how to build the skills and roles necessary to advance your BPM efforts
- Understand how BPM-enabling technologies can change the way you manage and work
- Hear Gartner's objective view of the key BPM vendors, their offerings and the future of BPM technologies
- Improve your process skills through education and CBPMP certification
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Business Process Owners
- BPM Project Managers
- Chief Process Officers
- IT Leaders Involved in Managing and Improving Processes
- Chief Information Officers and Chief Operating Officers
- Enterprise Architects and IT Directors
- Business Analysts, System Analysts, Project Managers
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Leaders
- Strategy, Operations, Finance and Quality Management
- Sales Operations, Marketing and Customer Relations Leaders
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.