Understand. Engage. Deliver: Earning Customers for Life
New channels, elevated customer expectations and a shift in power are forcing organizations to rethink how they manage customer relationships. The result? An increasingly complex environment and array for choices for CRM professionals. The Gartner Customer Strategies & Technologies Summit will help you to address these challenges, enabling you to:
- Develop CRM initiatives that pay equal attention to vision, strategy, customer experience, organizational collaboration, processes, information, metrics and technology
- Obtain a single–view of the customer that encompasses all aspects of their relationships from a bewildering multitude of data sources
- Maximize the potential of social, mobile and online channels, whilst ensuring cross channel consistency
- Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy when budgets are under increasing pressure
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
The majority of the agenda is made up of Gartner analyst sessions — research-driven presentations that focus on the issues that matter most in IT today. Leveraging the latest research collected from organizations worldwide, analyst sessions provide real-world information that will help you make better decisions and drive more successful initiatives.
Our Agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on your hottest topics, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your role, experience level and key focus.
- Social and Mobile CRM
- Single View of the Customer
- "Big Data" and Customer Analytics
- Mobile Applications and Security
- Differentiated Customer Experiences
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success stories
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.