Embracing Complexity to Engage with Customers
We are moving into the age of the "digital industrial economy". Your customers can engage with you, each other, and your competitors whenever and wherever they like though a dizzying array of new channels. This Summit helps you cut through the complexity and provides business-critical intelligence toward developing a digital CRM strategy, specifically for your organization.
Learn how to:
- Develop a clear CRM vision and strategy
- Overcome organizational barriers to CRM success
- Unlock the real business value in your customer data
- Elevate customer experiences through customer journey design and monitoring
- Provide personalized customer interactions across multi-channels
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on the data management topics that most interest you, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your IT role, experience level and key focus.
- Optimizing Customer Experiences and Journey
- Managing Multi-Channel Relationships
- Exploiting Customer Data
- Driving ROI from Customer Initiatives
- Building Advanced Customer Support Centers
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success storiesView Sessions
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.