Leading I&O: Delivering New Levels of Innovation and Productivity
The 10th Annual Gartner Data Center, Infrastructure & Operations Management Summit agenda offers a breadth and depth of knowledge that uniquely meets the requirements of I&O professionals across disciplines. Through prescriptive, practical advice – complemented by strategic recommendations – the agenda addresses today's transformative trends, technologies and imperatives including:
- IT Operational Excellence
- Private/Public Cloud Strategies
- Enterprise Mobility
- Web-scale IT
- Data Center, Server, Storage and Networking Trends
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on the data center topics that most interest you, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your IT role, experience level and key focus.
- IT Operations – Excelling in a Brave New World
- Developing and Implementing Your Short/Long-term Cloud Strategy
- The Mobility Factor – Driving Every Aspect of Computing
- Ensuring Your Data Center Infrastructure Reflects Todays Realities and Tomorrow's Challenge
- The Revolutionary Impact of Innovative Technology and New Business Processes
- Cost optimization
- IT services quality & processes
- BYOD & mobile device management
- Cloud computing & virtualization
- Data center modernization
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in the topic you'd like to discuss. Many attendees tell us that a one-on-one session is worth the price of admission, all by itself.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.