Raise I&O Agility Today. Be Indispensible Tomorrow
As organizations move towards a digital enterprise, IT is playing an increasingly pro-active role in contributing to the business process. I&O is key to supporting and progressing business agility: equally, demonstrating business value and cost-efficiency has never been more vital.
At this year's IT Infrastructure & Operations Management Summit we'll discuss how effective I&O Leadership can manage this fine balance for future success.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Attend to find out how...
- I&O can be an indispensible partner as your enterprise is going digital
- I&O can transform people and processes to improve business agility and effectiveness
- IT services and operations management tools and processes will evolve to manage the ongoing investment — or migration — of legacy technology
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- IT Operations
- IT Infrastructure
- Quality management
- Service Management
- Data Center
- Mobility Management
- Application Management
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.