Building a Lean and Agile I&O – the Engine for your Digital Business
Digitalization is redefining the future of business, challenging I&O leaders to bring fresh new thinking to the IT Infrastructure and Operations space. As traditional technologies and operating models grow obsolete —and delivering business value quickly & in an optimized way takes priority— top–to–bottom transformation of the organization, culture, processes and technology is crucial to success, and the focus of this year's Gartner IT Infrastructure & Operations Management Summit.
Watch now for a sneak peek at the high quality content you can expect at the summit
Attend to find out how...
- How can I make agile thinking part of our culture?
- What & where is the role of automation in I&O?
- How do we make both our Service Portfolio and Service Catalog deliver real business value?
- How is the IT Operations Technology evolving and how can I get quick ROI?
- What is I&O leadership & how to build an I&O organisation for success?
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- IT Operations
- IT Infrastructure
- Quality management
- Service Management
- Data Center
- Mobility Management
- Application Management
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.