Delivering More for Less in an Age of New Complexity
The most important gathering of IT leaders responsible for achieving operational excellence through delivering and managing their organization’s IT services, applications, and communications.
This summit will provide advice on how I&O can continue to stay relevant to the business, by harnessing and channeling the power of social networks, cloud and mobile computing to deliver and manage end-to-end services.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
This year's summit focuses on financial management, procurement and asset management:
- How to Manage Challenges of Mobile Devices
- How to Obtain Real Value From ITIL
- Achieving Data Center and IT Operations Automation
- How to Manage the Move from Virtualization to the Cloud
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- IT Operations
- IT Infrastructure
- Quality management
- Service Management
- Data Center
- Mobility Management
- Application Management
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.