Building a Lean and Agile I&O — the Engine for your Digital Business
Over 2 days, you and your I&O team will discover innovative new ways to measurably improve IT costs, change at the pace of business, increase your organization's efficiency, improve the quality of IT services, and proactively prepare for the massive operational changes that lie ahead.
New, research–driven sessions will include creating an I&O strategy, using bimodal IT to balance risk and speed, organizational models, business–centred Service Management, DevOps, Business Value Dashboards, Mobility developments, I&O Automation, IT Brokering, Public and Hybrid Cloud, Cloud Management Platforms, Web–Scale IT and more, high–impact content designed to deliver measurable business benefits and solidify your personal IT Infrastructure and Operations leadership.
Watch now for a sneak peek at the high quality content you can expect at the summit
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on the data management topics that most interest you, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your IT role, experience level and key focus.
- Track A: Digital Business Needs Great Data Centers and IT Infrastructure
- Track B: The Evolution and Revolution of Cloud in the Enterprise
- Track C: Operations and Processes – Hitting the Bimodal Moving Target
- Track D: Satisfy the 2016 User – Every Device, Everywhere, Any Time
- Track E: Be an I&O Leader – Strategy, Analytics, People and the Business Value of I&O
This Year's Agenda Tracks:
- Agile, lean and DevOps in IT Operations
- Creating an I&O automation strategy
- Implementing Private or Hybrid Clouds
- Consolidating IT Operations tools & technology
- Demonstrating the value of IT or IT services
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success storiesView Sessions
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.