Two days that allow you to rethink your sourcing strategies and develop best practices
This conference is the definitive annual event delivering practical guidance and strategic advice on outsourcing and IT Services.
Disruptive forces (social, mobile, information and cloud) have created a new imperative for organizations' sourcing strategies to evolve. What does that mean for you? Assessing new products and services, selecting new vendors, adapting evolving delivery options and new pricing models, addressing a host of geographic opportunities and optimizing the vendor ecosystem. Gain an independent and trusted advice that will help you shape your sourcing strategies.
Connect, rethink and share. Failure to exploit new sourcing opportunities will only jeopardize future business performance.
The agenda is designed for key outsourcing roles. Attending this conference will help you to make informed sourcing decisions based on the latest industry thought leadership and best practices.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Understand how the "nexus of forces" are impacting your organization and your sourcing strategies
- Capitalize on new sourcing best practices and contracting options
- Embed new cloud suppliers in your ecosystem of traditional suppliers
- Manage provider relationships effectively and monitor/manage their performance
- Establish flexibility in your services and your relationships with providers
- Develop mutually beneficial strategic relationships with your service providers
- Identify new service providers to fulfil key initiatives
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- CIOs, COOs, CFOs
- Chief Sourcing Officers, Heads of Outsourcing
- Sourcing Managers
- Vendor Managers
- Contract Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Business Unit Managers
- Global Delivery Managers, Global Sourcing Managers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.