Conquering Complexity: Driving Business Value in the New Services Ecosystem
Sourcing IT services to ensure effective support to your business has never been more challenging. The proliferation of new technology options, delivery models and a shifting vendor landscape is combining with business opportunities and challenges, fuelled by digital initiatives, to create an unprecedented level of complexity.
The Summit will help you to set out a roadmap to conquer this complexity and drive business value. From the creation and re-calibration of effective sourcing strategies and governance, to best practice techniques for engaging and negotiating with the optimal choice of providers, and the latest techniques for the management of current and emerging providers, the Summit will deliver new thinking and concrete, actionable advice.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
The event for the sourcing community, helping you to make informed IT services sourcing decisions. Learn how to:
- Identify the best delivery models and providers for your needs
- Negotiate contracts that will deliver real value to your business
- Design a sustainable performance management program to keep your deals on track
- Develop practical sourcing and vendor governance best practices to create sustainable value
- Develop vendor management tools to measure and communicate vendor performance
- Mitigate outsourcing and cloud risks by developing a vendor risk management discipline
- Identify and leverage key disruptive technologies for both immediate and long term value
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Sourcing Managers & Executives
- Vendor Managers
- Contract Managers
- CIOs, COOs, CFOs
- Global Delivery Managers
- Business Unit Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Application / Infrastructure Leaders
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.