Adapt your sourcing strategies to enable digital business transformation
This conference is the definitive annual event delivering practical guidance and strategic advice on sourcing and IT Services.
Businesses are being engulfed by a torrent of digital opportunities, but often enterprise IT is not set up to easily deliver on these digital dreams. In such an environment, driving optimal performance and value demands a fresh approach from your sourcing organization.
This Summit will help you to understand how to adapt your approaches and vendor eco-system to the growing requirements of digital business. From the creation of effective IT sourcing strategies, to the selection of "best fit" providers and the adoption of new pricing models, through to the management of current and emerging providers, the Summit will give you fresh new ideas and concrete best practices.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary "how to":
- Assess the challenges and opportunities of digitalization for sourcing and for you
- Adjust your sourcing strategies to enable agility and deliver innovation
- Integrate the latest thinking into contract and pricing negotiations
- Achieve optimal results from the increasing number of new services and providers in the market
- Manage hybrid environments of traditional, cloud-enabled and globally delivered services
- Ensure your sourcing team isn’t bypassed by the business in an era of “as a service” solutions
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- CIOs, COOs, CFOs
- Chief Sourcing Officers, Heads of Outsourcing
- Sourcing Managers
- Vendor Managers
- Contract Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Business Unit Managers
- Global Delivery Managers, Global Sourcing Managers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.