Where senior IT and business decision
makers adapt their sourcing strategies for
the digital economy, identify new providers
and enhance the value of their
- View Agenda
Inspiring guest keynotes announced
- Tim Harford — Economist, Writer and Broadcaster
- Robin Sieger — Best Selling Author and Broadcaster
- Find Out More
Practical advice from end-user case studies:
- Peter Hurst, VP, Information Systems and Strategies,
- Steve Howes, Managing Director, Rail Settlement Plan
- Frederic Chanfrau, SVP, IT Regions, Schneider Electric
- Martin Börjesson, VP and Group CIO,DSB
- Learn More
70% of CIOs will change their technology and sourcing relationships in the next 2-3 years
- The Summit helps business and IT leaders examine key
issues facing IT Services industry
- Find Out More
Successful Sourcing in the Digital Economy – New Rules, New Value
Take your sourcing expertise to a new level
The premier IT sourcing event that provides actionable advice, the latest thought leadership and best practices to guide CIOs, sourcing executives and leaders in making the best informed decisions.
Learn how to adapt your approaches and vendor eco-system. From the creation of effective IT sourcing strategies, to the selection of “best fit” providers and the adoption of new pricing models, through to the management of current and emerging providers.
Who Will Be ThereView All Speakers
- Ian Marriott
- Research VP, and Conference Chair
- Tim Harford
- Economist, Writer and Broadcaster
- Robin Sieger
- Best Selling Author and Broadcaster
Team Registration Discount
Gartner Events has designed a program to help teams of 4 or more maximize the Summit experience while on-site and long after the event concludes.
Follow the Outsourcing Summit on Twitter at:
Featured SponsorsBrowse Exhibitor Directory
Become An Exhibitor
Take Your Place Among Technology's Key Players.
You are signing up to receive event information for Gartner Events. The region where the Event is located is where you will be receiving the information from.
Your information will be protected by Gartner's strict privacy policies and will only be used to provide information for this Gartner Event and other related Gartner Events.