Smart Risk: Balancing Security and Opportunity
This year’s Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit shows you how to find the balance between enabling your organization to move forward against its objectives while also protecting it, your customers and employees, so you can have faster business process and improved ROI. You’ll gain a comprehensive outlook into the full spectrum of security and risk management emerging trends and market scopes within five role-based programs and a dedicated Technical Insights track, including:
This year's summit features in-depth, tracks on
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Program
- Risk Management and Compliance Program
- Business Continuity Management (BCM) Program
- Security Program 1: The Infrastructure Protection Track
- Security Program 2: The Secure Business Enablement Track
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you’ll gain the insight necessary to:
- Structure and manage each of your individual IT risk programs
- Make IT risk programs more efficient and effective
- Select approaches and vendor solutions
- Articulate security and risk requirements in business language
- Integrate BCM with overall risk and security programs
- Architect an overall security and risk management strategy aligned to business needs
- Create a more risk-aware organizational culture that supports risk management initiatives
- Meet compliance regulations and leverage master data to manage risk
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Security Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- VPs, Directors and Managers of IT Security
- Security Risk Manager/Risk Manager
- Compliance Manager/Fraud Manager
- Information Risk and Information Security Managers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.