The Leading Event for IT Security Specialists
Strategic Roadmaps to Secure the Enterprise and Reduce Risk
The annual Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit is the only time when the Gartner analyst and security and risk management community come together in one location in Europe to bring the latest research, insights and forward-thinking perspectives found nowhere else. The summit features five in-depth programs and more than 50 sessions, and provides the ability to collaborate and network with peers and gain immediate take-aways you can apply back to the office.
To help you customize your agenda, the summit features five virtual tracks and two vertical industry tracks, which makes it easy for you to follow key trends and hot topics, such as: cloud and security, secure mobile applications, privacy, technical Insights and identity and access management (IAM).
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you’ll gain the insight necessary to:
- Structure and manage each of your individual IT risk programs
- Make IT risk programs more efficient and effective
- Select approaches and vendor solutions
- Articulate security and risk requirements in business language
- Integrate BCM with overall risk and security programs
- Architect an overall security and risk management strategy aligned to business needs
- Create a more risk-aware organizational culture that supports risk management initiatives
- Meet compliance regulations and leverage master data to manage risk
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Security Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- VPs, Directors and Managers of IT Security
- Security Risk Manager/Risk Manager
- Compliance Manager/Fraud Manager
- Information Risk and Information Security Managers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.