Cloud, Mobile, Social, Analytics. It's a New Day for Applications.
Cloud and mobile technologies are maturing quickly. It's time to rebuild your application strategy now to mitigate risk and seize the business opportunities ahead. Application teams must innovate, fail fast and iterate faster to keep up with user expectations. This year's summit features a new mobile track, deep coverage of cloud recommendations, a complete track on innovation for developers and another on growth and innovation, all designed to help you stay competitive and deliver the new capabilities today's users demand.
We'll also cover fundamentals across application development, integration and architecture, with next steps in SOA, WOA, agile and more, plus a new Gartner for Technical professionals track focused on get-it-done essentials. Join us to craft an application strategy that embraces the new era of fast-paced change and leads the way in a changing business environment.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Our newly expanded conference agenda delivers on today's key applications issues:
- Understand the future of architecture, development, integration and cloud.
- Get an update on the latest cloud, SOA and ADI technologies, platforms and vendors.
- Create or validate your application strategy.
- Learn the real cost and business value of cloud, SOA and agile.
- Get analyst recommendations to make the most of your Web and software investments.
- Improve customer acquisition and retention
- Identify what other organizations have done and exchange ideas and best practices.
- Establish new relationships with application peers who face the same issues
Who Should Attend
Application leaders, including:
- Application development leaders
- Application integration leaders
- Application architects and enterprise architects
- Application portfolio managers
- Web services and Web infrastructure managers
- Project managers and consultants implementing cloud, SOA and applications
- IT leaders involved in cloud, SOA and application strategies
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.