Making It Real: Application Transformation
The business is counting on you to deliver a competitive advantage with leading-edge mobile and social applications. Customers, employees and partners want the best UX design at their fingertips. And everyone expects big data analytics to transform the business. At this year’s Gartner Applications Summit, you’ll get the tools and insight you need to make it happen quickly and effectively.
Featuring a new Security & Governance track and sessions for Technical insights, Cloud and Enterprise Architecture -- the 2013 agenda delivers the latest case studies, research and best practices to help you:
- Update your application strategy and fundamentals across the board.
- Build agility and long-term flexibility into your application architecture.
- Craft a risk-reward balance to cloud security that everyone can live with.
- Modernize, transform or replace legacy obligations holding you back.
- Innovate, accelerate iteration and deliver what the business needs now.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Cover your top priorities in-depth and update your application strategy fundamentals with the new expanded agenda:
- Build and deploy superior mobile applications. Execute the UX users want.
- Move to the cloud with confidence. Make sure your systems are rock solid and secure.
- Tighten up governance, close gaps in responsibility and identify key decision makers.
- Choose architectures and practices that support change, rapid innovation and agility.
- Rescue your budget from past obligations. Transform legacy systems for the long haul.
- Recognize emerging opportunities. Align with business goals to build momentum.
- Take a deep dive into technology with Technical Insights sessions, presented by Gartner for Technical Professionals
Who Should Attend
Application leaders, including:
- Application development leaders
- Application integration leaders
- Application architects and enterprise architects
- Application portfolio managers
- Web services and Web infrastructure managers
- Project managers and consultants implementing cloud, SOA and applications
- IT leaders involved in cloud, SOA and application strategies
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.