Innovate, Transform, Accelerate: Powering the Digital Future
The Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit is the single most important presentation of Gartner insight across applications priorities each year, bringing together 40 Gartner analysts and hundreds of application professionals. Nearly 50 analyst sessions, plus a robust agenda of keynotes, tutorials, end–user case studies, workshops and analyst–user roundtables, deliver the insight you need to modernize, innovate and transform the business.
Hear major new research on bimodal IT and software–defined architecture, new strategies for renovating core IT systems, modernizing infrastructure and aligning application goals with business objectives–all while you drive forward innovation. Seven in–depth tracks give you the tools and insights you need to craft an application vision that enables powerful new business opportunities. Join us to vet your strategy, identify your next steps and get ready to advance into the digital age.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Get the trusted insight you need to reinvent your application strategy and accelerate innovation. Learn how to:
- Modernize and renovate core IT systems
- Advance your mobile and API strategies
- Architect for speed and agility
- Deliver game–changing business analytics
- Design experiences that engage users
- Strengthen governance and cloud security
- Leverage the Web to support innovation
- Prepare for the Internet of things
- Lead digital business transformation
Who Should Attend
Application leaders, including:
- Application development leaders
- Application integration leaders
- Application architects and enterprise architects
- Application portfolio managers
- Web services and Web infrastructure managers
- Project managers and consultants implementing cloud, SOA and applications
- IT leaders involved in cloud, SOA and application strategies
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.