Gain in-depth, practical BI and analytics insights
Whether your top priority is crafting a strategy for a new BI initiative, modernizing core technologies or tapping the power of today’s leading-edge BI and analytics, the 2015 summit provides you with the information you need to avoid pitfalls and accelerate progress. With more than 50 analyst sessions across six tracks, the 2015 agenda offers practical, how-to recommendations across the breadth of today’s BI and analytics challenges.
As an attendee you’ll experience:
- More networking during Super Roundtable sessions
- New BI Boot Camp for fundamentals of BI if you’re new to BI or need to get your strategy on track
- Industry/role forums for healthcare, banking/investment, insurance, and digital business leader
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on the Business Intelligence topics that most interest you, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your IT role, experience level and key focus.
- Leading a digital business with analytics
- Evolution of self service and data discovery
- Big data and beyond
- The impact of the wider hadoop ecosystem
- Growing advanced analytics skill set
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success storiesView Sessions
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.
Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in the topic you'd like to discuss. Many attendees tell us that a one-on-one session is worth the price of admission, all by itself.