Redefine Operational Excellence for Digital Age Success
No matter what business or service you deliver, digitalization is changing it. Traditional BPM won't work in this digital age. Responding to an array of business and technology disruptions, BPM must drive not only cost reductions but also organizational change and growth.
As the business focus shifts from mass productization to mass personalization of products and services, you must move beyond one-off, narrow projects focused on incremental efficiencies toward game-changing business transformation. Discover the insight and adaptive technologies you need to plan when, where and how to embrace the risks and opportunities.
Future-proof today's process improvement and innovation investments for tomorrow.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Learn how to reinvent processes for the digital age
- Drive growth and innovation amid continuous technology and business disruptions
- Become an agent of change and business transformation leader
- Implement operational intelligence and smarter processes
- Demonstrate the value of process management while focusing on business outcomes
- Shift investment to strategic projects that drive growth and improve the customer experience, while reducing costs and creating efficiencies
Who Should Attend
CIOs and senior IT and business professionals who attend as a team most efficiently advance their process knowledge, skills and projects.
- Business Leaders in the role of Business Process Owner
- BPM Project/Program Managers
- Chief Process Officers
- IT Leaders Involved in managing and improving processes
- Business/Enterprise Architects and IT Directors
- Business and System Analysts and Relationship Managers
- Business Transformation Leaders
- Digital Business Strategists and Planners
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.