Prepare for the Digital Business Disruption: Embrace, Adapt, ReInvent
The era of digital business is here. Entire industries are already being digitally remastered, dramatically altering the way products and services are created, priced, distributed and serviced.
This is digital disruption. Organizations that embrace these forces, adapt their operations and reinvent their business processes can harness this disruption to become leaders in the digital industrial economy. This Summit will present you with new ideas, allowing you to embrace the digital revolution. It will ensure that you have the tools, tactics, techniques and technologies to adapt your current operations and reinvent your business processes to become a successful digital organization.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Build a compelling business case for BPM investment
- Recognize common challenges and know how to overcome them
- Evaluate options and make intelligent buying decisions for technology solutions
- Develop the organizational capability required to make BPM successful
- Navigate organizational politics, challenge the status quo and drive change
- Improve your process skills through education and CBPMP certification
- Move from incremental improvement to intelligent business operations
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Business Process Owners
- BPM Project/Program Managers
- Chief Process Officers
- IT Leaders Involved in Managing and Improving Processes
- Chief Information Officers and Chief Operating Officers
- Business/Enterprise Architects and IT Directors
- Business Analysts, System Analysts
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Leaders
- Strategy, Operations, Finance and Quality Management
- Sales Operations, Marketing and Customer Relations Leaders
- Business executives and strategists
- HR and change management leaders
- Quality management and QA officers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.