The Must-Attend Event For BPM Professionals
Distinct agenda tracks are targeted to your goals, whether you aim to build a solid BPM foundation, lead organizational change, harness digital technologies or engage in hands-on learning about real-world challenges.
New this year:
- More advanced topics on the agenda and out-of-the-box thinking about process management and organizational change
- More in-depth workshops, peer networking and best practice sharing
- Expanded pre-event tutorials and FREE training with the BPM Institute
- Expanded hands-on learning labs from sponsoring providers
- More content at both strategic and tactical levels appropriate for business roles joining IT project partners
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on the topics that most interest you, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your IT role, experience level and key focus.
- Reinvent work for the digital age
- Make the business case for strategic BPM
- Drive organizational change
- Create smart and agile business processes
- Lead digital business transformation
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
End-User Case Studies
Gartner invites a number of end users to personally present leading-edge case studies and answer questions.
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success stories
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.