Architecting the Digital Business: Scaling and Securing Mobility, Cloud and Data
In the new digital world of mobility, cloud and big data, where every person, place and thing generate, consume and share information in ways previously unimagined, this much is clear: Existing infrastructures are no longer able to store, process and protect the data wave, creating complex technical, architectural and implementation challenges for technologists. What steps can you take now to support new markets, new models and new customer behaviors? What tactics can you employ today to ensure competitive advantage in the future? Find out at Gartner Catalyst Conference 2014, August 11-14 in San Diego, CA. A trusted source of actionable and objective technical advice, this year's event offers the kind of deep, cross-discipline learning that drives meaningful change.
Hear about this year's event from Drue Reeves, Distinguished Analyst and Chair
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our Agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on your hottest topics, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your role, experience level and key focus.
- Track A: Architecting Mobility to Drive Business Innovation
- Track B: Information: The Lifeblood of the Digital Enterprise
- Track C: Architecting Cloud Services for a Scalable IT Foundation
- Track D: Protecting Your Business From Global Cyber Risks
- Track E: Maximizing Employee Productivity in a Mobile- and Cloud-Driven World
- Track F: Software-Defined Data Center: The Blueprint for the Agile Infrastructure
- Track G: Driving Innovation in the New Era of Software Development
Hot topics to be covered:
- Securing public cloud
- Making big data real
- BYOD do's and don'ts
- Cloud deployment models
- Protecting mobile data
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in the topic you'd like to discuss. Many attendees tell us that a one-on-one session is worth the price of admission, all by itself.