Exploit New Architectures: Create Your Digital Future
In the new digital world of mobility, cloud and big data, where every person, place and thing generate, consume and share information in ways previously unimagined, this much is clear: Existing infrastructures are no longer able to store, process and protect the data wave, creating complex technical, architectural and implementation challenges for technologists. What steps can you take now to support new markets, new models and new customer behaviors? What tactics can you employ today to ensure competitive advantage in the future? Find out at Gartner Catalyst Conference 2015, August 10-13 in San Diego, CA. A trusted source of actionable and objective technical advice, this year's event offers the kind of deep, cross-discipline learning that drives meaningful change.
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our Agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on your hottest topics, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your role, experience level and key focus.
- Track A: Taking Mobility From Strategy to Execution
- Track B: Building a Sustainable Data and Analytics Architecture for the Digital World
- Track C: Architecting Your Cloud-First Digital Business
- Track D: Scaling Security and Identity for Your Digital Business Foundations
- Track E: Achieving Digital Workplace Productivity Using Cloud, Mobile and Software
- Track F: Architecting Software-Defined Data Centers for Digital Business Workloads
- Track G: Developing Great Software Requires Innovation, Agility and Design
- Track H: Think Differently, Act Effectively - and Thrive!
Hot topics to be covered:
- Securing public cloud
- Making big data real
- BYOD do's and don'ts
- Cloud deployment models
- Protecting mobile data
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in the topic you'd like to discuss. Many attendees tell us that a one-on-one session is worth the price of admission, all by itself.