Catalyst explores cutting-edge ideas, current challenges as well as emerging technologies that are shaping today's and tomorrow's enterprise. Catalyst Conference is renowned for its attendee-driven agenda, high-profile speakers, in-depth content and fiercely independent point of view.
This is the only IT event that combines technical depth and strategic strength in every topic area, building personal IT leadership skills and elevating the contribution of technology to the business as a whole.
A progressive agenda for every phase of IT insight and understanding. Our newly created seven-track format includes:
- Radical Thinking sessions
- Marquee sessions
- Mastermind Interviews
Catalyst 2013: Drue Reeves
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on the topics that most interest you, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your IT role, experience level and key focus.
- Track A: Making Mobile Work
- Track B: Cloud Services: Moving Past Partial Commitment
- Track C: Making Employees Productive in a Cloud and Mobile World
- Track D: Transforming Virtual Data Centers to Private Clouds…or Not!
- Track E: Information Protection, Identity, Security, and Beyond
- Track F: Big Data and Business Analytics
- Track G: Radical Thinking: Unconventional, Innovative Recommendations for IT
Hot topics to be covered:
- What is the impact of Convergence?
- Developing an effective mobile and BYOD strategy
- Business intelligence and analytics
- Building optimized hybrid clouds
- Risk management, security and access control
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in the topic you'd like to discuss. Many attendees tell us that a one-on-one session is worth the price of admission, all by itself.