Gartner Customer 360 Summit 2015 takes an enterprise-wide look at improving the customer experience—one of the year’s only events to do so. Join us this September to craft your customer experience vision and strategy, vet your plan against the best in the business and leverage new channels and technologies to seize growth opportunities. Use the latest Gartner insight to:
- Ramp up customer engagement at every point of contact
- Improve customer service using mobile, social and big data
- Use analytics to power intelligent customer experiences
- Create a customer-centric organization for the digital era
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Our agenda provides strategic & tactical CRM insight delivering you a world-class customer experience. Learn how to:
- Create a customer-centric organizational culture based on an enterprise-wide CRM strategy
- Deliver a world-class customer experience at every point of contact
- Make the customer the center of your business and IT strategy, processes and culture
- Distill customer data into actionable business strategies
- Harness the potential of social media to radically change customer engagement
- Improve customer data quality and integration and move toward a single, coherent view
Who Should Attend
Senior IT and business leaders focused on:
- Customer experience management
- Customer service & support
- CRM initiatives
- Web and social media strategies
- Customer data and analytics
- Application Management
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.