The Gartner Customer 360 Summit continues to be the must-attend event for CRM professionals focusing on exceeding their business growth objectives by implementing the latest social and mobile strategies and technologies, as well as traditional customer points of interaction. Customer 360 provides the very latest strategic, as well as tactical, insight into understanding, engaging and managing customer experiences.
Customer 360 represents the single most important conference in the CRM space, where business and IT leaders gather to learn from the latest Gartner research and interact with 25+ Gartner analysts, peers and solution leaders. Experience new research and innovative thinking in a variety of session formats that drill down into your most critical CRM topics, including customer experience management, integrated marketing and sales, data quality and business analytics and mobile and social strategies.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Our agenda provides strategic & tactical CRM insight delivering you a world-class customer experience. Learn how to:
- Create a customer-centric organizational culture based on an enterprise-wide CRM strategy
- Deliver a world-class customer experience at every point of contact
- Make the customer the center of your business and IT strategy, processes and culture
- Distill customer data into actionable business strategies
- Develop effective digital and social marketing strategies that deliver business results
- Integrate the right mix of traditional and progressive marketing strategies
- Harness the potential of social media to radically change customer engagement
- Improve customer data quality and integration and move toward a single, coherent view
Who Should Attend
Senior business, marketing and IT leaders, including:
- Chief customer officers
- Chief marketing officers
- Marketing and sales leads
- Customer experience and service executives
- Web and social media strategists
- Managers of customer data and analytics
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.