Deliver IT operational excellence and greater business value
Escalating demands for even more efficient and agile services have placed heightened pressures on the data center and the Infrastructure & Operations organization. CIOs concerned with the best ways to enable business growth are looking to leverage mobility, cloud services, storage innovations, virtualization and more. At the same time, data center and I&O leaders are being asked to optimize costs all while modernizing legacy environments.
Hear about last year's event from Gartner analysts and conference attendees
Our comprehensive agenda will provide powerful recommendations to address these pressing challenges and help you:
- Deliver IT operational excellence and greater business value
- Reduce your IT infrastructure costs by 20%
- Demonstrate the value of IT and IT services
- Manage aging infrastructures and increase efficiency and flexibility
- Deal effectively with space, power and cooling issues
- Develop the best cloud and mobility strategies for your organization
- Understand how DevOps can meet the needs of the business
Who Should Attend
IT professionals including:
- IT Infrastructure
- IT Operations
- The Data Center
- Developing your organization's cloud strategy
- Storage, servers and server operating systems
- Enterprise mobility
- IT Architecture
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.