Leading I&O: Delivering New Levels of Innovation and Productivity
As I&O change accelerates, IT leaders must act quickly to take charge and lead infrastructure and operations transformation – or risk being left behind. Gartner Data Center, Infrastructure & Operations Management Conference 2014 will help I&O and Data Center professionals reliably deliver crucial IT services and drive improved levels of productivity and innovation at the same time. With a renewed focus on people, processes, technology and culture, attendees will learn how to select and prioritize I&O initiatives, manage ongoing volatility, and elevate their own strategic leadership in the digital enterprise of the future.
Gartner Keynote: The Intelligent Data Center – What Will Unfold Over the Next Five Years
Our comprehensive agenda will provide powerful recommendations to address these pressing challenges and help you:
- Enable enterprise mobility with a secure bring your own device (BYOD) strategy
- Explore elements and ramifications of a Web-scale IT approach
- Rethink how information is delivered, accessed and consumed
- Ensure that I&O initiatives are fully aligned with business goals and priorities
- Mitigate infrastructure costs without sacrificing data delivery quality
- Attract, develop and retain the best data center and I&O talent at every level
- Deal effectively with space, power and cooling issues
- Develop the best cloud strategy for your organization
Who Should Attend
IT professionals including:
- IT Infrastructure
- IT Operations
- The Data Center
- Developing your organization's cloud strategy
- Storage, servers and server operating systems
- Enterprise mobility
- IT Architecture
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.