Leading I&O: Delivering New Levels of Innovation and Productivity
The 33rd Annual Gartner Data Center, Infrastructure & Operations Management Conference agenda offers a breadth and depth of knowledge that uniquely meets the requirements of I&O professionals across disciplines. Through prescriptive, practical advice — complemented by strategic recommendations — the agenda addresses today's transformative trends, technologies and imperatives including:
- IT Operational Excellence
- Private/Public Cloud Strategies
- Enterprise Mobility
- Web-scale IT
- Data Center, Server, Storage and Networking Trends
- Leadership and Talent Recruitment/Management
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Cost Optimization
Hear about last year's event from our Gartner analysts and co-chairs.
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our Agenda will feature ten comprehensive tracks to drill down on your hottest I&O topics, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your role, experience level and key focus.
- Track A: Web-Scale IT — Bringing Public Cloud's Best Attributes to the Enterprise
- Track B: IT Operations — Excelling in a Brave New World
- Track C: Developing and Implementing Your Short- and Long-Term Cloud Strategy
- Track D: The Mobility Factor — Driving Every Aspect of Computing
- Track E: Servers and Operating Systems: Navigating Through the Turmoil
- Track F: Rethinking Storage Architectures and Data Management
- Track G: Designing and Managing the Intelligent Data Center
- Track H: Ensuring Your Data Center Network Architecture Reflects Today's Realities and Tomorrow's Challenges
- Track I: IT Cost Optimization — Dealing With Procurement in the Evolving Digital Universe
- Track J: IT Leadership — Professional Development and Talent Retention
- NEW! Virtual Track: Software-Defined Everything — Separating the Promise From the Hype
- Data center infrastructure management
- Emerging storage architectures and vendors
- Hybrid cloud computing
- Business value dashboards
- BYOD effects on networks
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success stories
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.
Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in the topic you'd like to discuss. Many attendees tell us that a one-on-one session is worth the price of admission, all by itself.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.
Magic Quadrant Theaters
In these scheduled presentations taking place on the showfloor, leading Solution Providers will share their insights, strategies and best practices with the audience in a small group interactive format.View Sessions