Leading I&O: Delivering New Levels of Innovation and Productivity
The 33rd Annual Gartner Data Center, Infrastructure & Operations Management Conference agenda offers a breadth and depth of knowledge that uniquely meets the requirements of I&O professionals across disciplines. Through prescriptive, practical advice — complemented by strategic recommendations — the agenda addresses today's transformative trends, technologies and imperatives including:
- IT Operational Excellence
- Private/Public Cloud Strategies
- Enterprise Mobility
- Web-scale IT
- Data Center, Server, Storage and Networking Trends
- Leadership and Talent Recruitment/Management
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Cost Optimization
Hear about last year's event from our Gartner analysts and co-chairs.
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our Agenda will feature ten comprehensive tracks to drill down on your hottest I&O topics, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your role, experience level and key focus.
- Track A: Web-Scale IT — Bringing Public Cloud's Best Attributes to the Enterprise
- Track B: IT Operations — Excelling in a Brave New World
- Track C: Developing and Implementing Your Short- and Long-Term Cloud Strategy
- Track D: The Mobility Factor — Driving Every Aspect of Computing
- Track E: Servers and Operating Systems: Navigating Through the Turmoil
- Track F: Rethinking Storage Architectures and Data Management
- Track G: Designing and Managing the Intelligent Data Center
- Track H: Ensuring Your Data Center Network Architecture Reflects Today's Realities and Tomorrow's Challenges
- Track I: IT Cost Optimization — Dealing With Procurement in the Evolving Digital Universe
- Track J: IT Leadership — Professional Development and Talent Retention
- NEW! Virtual Track: Software-Defined Everything — Separating the Promise From the Hype
- Data center infrastructure management
- Emerging storage architectures and vendors
- Hybrid cloud computing
- Business value dashboards
- BYOD effects on networks
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success stories
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.
Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in the topic you'd like to discuss. Many attendees tell us that a one-on-one session is worth the price of admission, all by itself.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.