The year's most valuable information update for all matters IAM
The year's most valuable information update for all matters IAM, the Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit is the premier gathering for IT and business professionals responsible for creating, implementing, managing and improving IAM programs at their organizations. From IAM fundamentals to leading-edge solutions, the comprehensive program provides the latest tools and insights for delivering effective security, a more accountable and transparent organizational culture and real value for the enterprise.
This year's summit will give you the must-have information for retooling your IAM strategy to meet the challenges brought on by the nexus of cloud, social, mobile and the information revolution and to seize the opportunities ahead. Join the entire Gartner analyst team and the IAM community all in one location to experience the latest Gartner research, insights and forward-thinking perspectives found nowhere else.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Achieving IAM Excellence
- Understand the impact of cloud, mobility, social and big data on IAM
- Take compliance reporting to the next step by leveraging identity/access intelligence
- Gain best practices for managing IAM
- Prepare for next generation IAM solutions
- Maximize resources by using Gartner tools
- Create a more access accountable culture
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Anyone responsible for IAM programs
- CISOs, CSOs and their teams
- CIOs and other IT directors
- Vice presidents, directors and managers of information security
- Network security managers and directors
- IT/IS directors and managers
- Enterprise architects and planners
- Finance executives and risk managers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one–to–one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One–on–One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst–User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End–User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face–to–Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30–minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.