Implement a simpler, more business-driven IAM program for improved enterprise performance
At Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2014, December 2 — 4, in Las Vegas, NV, you'll gain the latest strategies to help you craft an IAM vision defined by business objectives, build consensus across stakeholders, set appropriate expectations and execute successfully, so you can accelerate progress at every stage of IAM maturity. As digital-age priorities and challenges alter IAM fundamentals, staying on the leading-edge is more important than ever.
Join us for Gartner Identity and Access Management Summit 2014 to ensure you're prepared for mobile, cloud, IAM as a service, the Internet of Things and other emerging challenges pushing IAM to innovate for success. You'll walk away with the ability to build a roadmap to IAM success defined by business objectives that clears the way for digital-age opportunity.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
- Understand the impact digital business on IAM
- Learn where and how IAM fits within the larger context of solving business-relevant problems
- Gain best-practices and practical advice for IAM governance
- Discover IAM delivery alternatives, their maturity and applicability
- Learn to take compliance reporting to the next step with IAM
- Create a more access-accountable and transparent organizational culture
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Anyone responsible for IAM programs
- CISOs, CSOs and their teams
- CIOs and other IT directors
- Vice presidents, directors and managers of information security
- Network security managers and directors
- IT/IS directors and managers
- Enterprise architects and planners
- Finance executives and risk managers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one–to–one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One–on–One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst–User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End–User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face–to–Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30–minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.