Powering Business Advantage With Your Information Strategy
Gartner Enterprise Information & Master Data Management Summit is the world's very first conference to provide the broadest and deepest research on enterprise information and master data management anywhere. A must-attend for data and information management professionals, the 2014 summit offers intensive analysis and insight that will help you achieve a deeper understanding of the tools and technologies needed to implement, manage and grow successful initiatives and programs. The summit’s comprehensive tracks address all levels of MDM and enterprise information maturity.
Join us and you'll find:
- Hands-on workshops
- Over 30 Gartner analyst-led sessions, complemented by analyst-user roundtables and private one-on-one sessions.
- An extensive breakdown on today’s MDM solution providers
Whether you're just getting started or are developing a comprehensive business strategy to share data across channels and between business partners, you'll find the specifics needed to move ahead and plan your defining next steps.
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on the data management topics that most interest you, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your IT role, experience level and key focus.
- Master Data Management: Laying the Foundation for Operational Success
- Enterprise Information Management (EIM): Refining Your Vision and Action Plan for IM
- Enabling Technology: Evolving to a Modern Information Infrastructure
- Harnessing Information in the Business: What Business Leaders and Program Managers Need
Hot topics to be covered:
- Big data, cloud, social & mobile impact on MDM
- Building an MDM business case and strategy
- Roles, stakeholders & organizational change
- Advancing master data governance
- Effective MDM technology infrastructure
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
End-User Case Studies
Gartner invites a number of end users to personally present leading-edge case studies and answer questions.
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success storiesView Sessions
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.