Strengthen your information strategy and find the key to your digital business success
Gartner Enterprise Information & Master Data Management Summit is the world's first conference to provide the broadest and deepest research on EIM and MDM anywhere. A must–attend for data and information management professionals, the 2015 summit offers intensive analysis and insight that will help you achieve a deeper understanding of the tools and technologies needed to grow successful initiatives and programs.
Join us and you'll find:
- Hands–on workshops
- Over 55 Gartner analyst–led sessions, complemented by analyst–user roundtables and private one-on-one sessions
- Brand–new "How to" sessions providing actionable deliverables
- An extensive breakdown on today's MDM and EIM solution providers
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on the data management topics that most interest you, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your IT role, experience level and key focus.
- A. Enterprise Information Management: Align, Link and Leverage Your Information Assets for Better Business Results
- B. Master Data Management: Your Information Foundation — Right First Time; Maximized Value Every Time
- C. Enabling Technology Infrastructure: From Project-Specific Tools to Reusable Capabilities Ready for 2020
- D. Harnessing Information in the Business: Establishing Leadership and Increasing Your Information Yield for Business Executives and Program Managers
Hot topics to be covered:
- Role of information in digital business
- Building a business case for information management & MDM
- Rise of the Chief Data Officer and key leadership roles
- Importance of information and data governance
- Impact of big data on the IM technology landscape
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
End-User Case Studies
Gartner invites a number of end users to personally present leading-edge case studies and answer questions.
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success stories
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.