Engage at the Nexus of Social, Mobile, Information and Cloud
Our 2013 agenda delivers insight that is current and top of mind to today's portals, content and collaboration professionals. In 2.5 intensive days, IT and business leaders will learn the key tactics and strategies for understanding and exploiting emerging portals, content and collaboration trends and technologies.
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on the topics that most interest you, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your IT role, experience level and key focus.
- A. Creating Great User Experiences via Portals and Other Means
- B. Governing and Exploiting Content
- C. Leveraging Social Concepts for More Effective Collaboration
- D. Engaging on the Go: Building Mobile Into Everything You Do
- User experience platforms (UXPs)
- Mobile portals; App development; MDM
- Content analytics
- Social software; Collaboration suites
- Enterprise content management (ECM) strategies
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success stories
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.
Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in the topic you'd like to discuss. Many attendees tell us that a one-on-one session is worth the price of admission, all by itself.