Deliver Excellent Engagement Through Mobile, Social and Analytics
Across 2.5 intensive days our 2014 agenda delivers a truly comprehensive learning experience for today’s portals, content and collaboration professionals. Here’s what you’ll gain. Critical new insights into today’s new and emerging trends and technologies. And the tools and best practices to turn those insights into real-world success. Get ready to meet expectations and deliver exceptional user engagement.
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on the topics that most interest you, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your IT role, experience level and key focus.
- A. Creating Great User Experiences via Portals and Other Means
- B. Governing and Exploiting Content
- C. Leveraging Social Concepts for More Effective Collaboration
- D. Engaging on the Go: Building Mobile Into Everything You Do
- Virtual Track: Customer Relationship Management
- Virtual Track: Technical Insights
- Virtual Track: Workforce Engagement
- User experience platforms (UXPs)
- Mobile portals; App development; MDM
- Content analytics
- Social software; Collaboration suites
- Enterprise content management (ECM) strategies
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success stories
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.
Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in the topic you'd like to discuss. Many attendees tell us that a one-on-one session is worth the price of admission, all by itself.