Resource Priorities — Generate Change — Realize Returns
The Gartner PPM & IT Governance Summit 2014 is the premier gathering of program and portfolio management executives focused on improving how organizations select, implement and manage IT initiatives and services. You’ll gain new methods of prioritization, resource optimization and governance to address competing strategic goals — even in a volatile economy.
Innovative ideas for 2014:
- Clarify "big picture" view of programs assembled as "bottom-up programs"
- Recognize differences between "complex and adaptive" and "complicated" programs and projects
- Focus IT governance on good investment decision-making processes
- Discover how high-capability PMOs drive lean quality and efficiency
- Understand how to measure and communicate success of projects, portfolios and governance
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on the data management topics that most interest you, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your IT role, experience level and key focus.
- Project and Program Management
- Government PPM and IT Governance
- IT Governance
- The Dynamic PMO
- Organization Change and Leadership
- IT Portfolio Management
- Resource Management, People and Staffing
- Project Risk
- IT program and portfolio governance
- Enterprise PPM issues beyond IT
- Organizational change management
- Agile project leadership
- PPM software and solutions
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success stories
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.