Thriving on Digital Chaos: Innovation, Agility and Collaboration
When you attend Gartner PPM & IT Governance Summit 2015, you'll learn how macro-trends are changing PPM and IT governance, and how you can and must evolve quickly to meet the challenges ahead.
This year's agenda features an all-new track focused on the future of PPM and IT governance and the impact of sweeping IT change on your role, career and organization. Seven tracks comprised of over 50 analyst sessions, plus dozens of workshops and roundtables, will deliver the latest insights on governance, PMOs, EPMOs, mobile, cloud, DevOps, agile, collaboration, resource management, risk, the new IT budget, leadership skills and more. Expect a comprehensive update across PPM and governance priorities.
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
Our agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on the data management topics that most interest you, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your IT role, experience level and key focus.
- Track A: Strategic Benefits Realization, IT Portfolio Management and IT Investments
- Track B: Governance and PPM Synergies
- Track C: IT Demand, Resources and People
- Track D: Project and Program Metrics
- Track E: The Future of PPM
- Track F: PPM Processes, Practices and Tools
- Track G: PMO Evolution and Enterprise PMOs
- IT program and portfolio governance
- Enterprise PPM issues beyond IT
- Organizational change management
- Agile project leadership
- PPM software and solutions
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success storiesView Sessions
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.