Deliver effective security more efficiently
The rush to innovate, combined with epic hacks making headlines around the world, mean security and risk concerns are top of mind in every industry. It's a great time to take a proactive stance and start security and risk conversations that rise to the very top of the organization. Join us to learn how you can build in resilience, deliver effective security more efficiently and implement targeted protections where they matter most.
This year's summit features in-depth programs on:
- Chief Information Security Office Program
- IT Security Program
- TechInsights: Security Architecture Track
- Risk Management & amp;Compliance Program
- Business Continuity Management (BCM) Program
- Business of IT Security Program
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
- Gain insights to stay ahead of expanding scopes of responsibility & threats
- Align security & risk strategies with enterprise objectives
- Apply the latest techniques to tackle risks in cloud, OT, IoT and IT
- Maximize enterprise ROI by using the latest BCM and enterprise resilience practices
- Build a culture that drives security performance through employee engagement
Who Should Attend
Business and IT professionals in enterprise-wide security, risk management, BCM or critical infrastructure:
- CIOs, CSOs, CISOs, CTOs, CROs, CPOs and their teams
- IT vice presidents and directors
- Network manager, security executives and directors
- IT/IS directors and managers
- Enterprise architects and planners
- Business continuity and IT disaster recovery managers
- Finance, audit, legal risk and compliance managers
- Governance, risk and compliance consultants
World's Top Industry Experts
Event attendees will have access to the thought leadership of Gartner's global research organization, which offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives from more than 10,000 companies everyday.
You can Interact with Gartner analysts in several ways at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: insight and actionable advice direct from the experts onsite with Q&A
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: private consultation with a Gartner analyst to explore solutions to your business and IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: informal sessions moderated by Gartner analysts where you and your peers can share insight, challenges and concerns on today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
We bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution provider sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look at how new solutions and products work in the real world.
- Face-to-face sponsor meetings: Confer privately with sponsors in a 30-minute prearranged meeting that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.