Smart Risk: Balancing Security and Opportunity
This year’s Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit shows you how to find the balance between enabling your organization to move forward against its objectives while also protecting it, your customers and employees, so you can have faster business process and improved ROI. You’ll gain a comprehensive outlook into the full spectrum of security and risk management emerging trends and market scopes within five role-based programs and a dedicated Technical Insights track, including:
This year's summit features in-depth, new coverage on:
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Program
- IT Security Program
- Technical Insights: Security Architecture
- Risk Management and Compliance Program
- Business Continuity Management (BCM) Program
- Marketplace for Security Program
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst-led sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you’ll gain the insight necessary to:
- Reset your IT security and risk strategy for success
- Stay relevant as IT security and risk are redefined
- Implement BCM best practices for threat resilience
- Mitigate the risks of new social collaboration tools
- Craft strategy for emerging BYOD and mobile threats
- Learn new regulatory compliance requirements
- Establish necessary cloud security measures
Who Should Attend
Business and IT professionals in enterprise-wide security, risk management, BCM or critical infrastructure:
- CIOs, CSOs, CISOs, CTOs, CROs, CPOs and their teams
- IT vice presidents and directors
- Network manager, security executives and directors
- IT/IS directors and managers
- Enterprise architects and planners
- Business continuity and IT disaster recovery managers
- Finance, audit, legal risk and compliance managers
- Governance, risk and compliance consultants
World's Top Industry Experts
Event attendees will have access to the thought leadership of Gartner's global research organization, which offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives from more than 10,000 companies everyday.
You can Interact with Gartner analysts in several ways at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: insight and actionable advice direct from the experts onsite with Q&A
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: private consultation with a Gartner analyst to explore solutions to your business and IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: informal sessions moderated by Gartner analysts where you and your peers can share insight, challenges and concerns on today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
We bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution provider sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look at how new solutions and products work in the real world.
- Face-to-face sponsor meetings: Confer privately with sponsors in a 30-minute prearranged meeting that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.