Craft your strategy for business resiliency
Ready or not, your organization is moving forward with the innovation it needs to stay competitive. Featuring six in-depth programs spanning the breadth of today's IT security, risk management and BCM priorities, Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2015 lets you hear the latest insights to help you deliver effective cyber security, the foundation of successful digital business.
- Revamped agenda featuring 70% new content
- More networking during Super Roundtable sessions
- New Gartner TechInsights track for the latest security architecture issues
- Expanded opportunities for CISOs: Invitational Boardroom and CISO Circle
- Industry forums for healthcare, government, financial services, education and E/U
As an attendee you'll experience:
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
The summit features five complete programs on IT Security, Risk Management and Compliance, Business Continuity Management, and CISO roles. Each program offers a full track of analyst sessions, keynotes, roundtable discussions, case studies, workshops, and more. Build a custom agenda across all five, or attend sessions in a single program.
- Application, Network & Infrastructure Security
- Planning for IoT Security
- Digital Business Security & Risk Management
- Organizational Resilience through BCM
- Risk Management and Compliance
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success storiesView Sessions
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.