Craft your strategy for business resiliency
Ready or not, your organization is moving forward with the innovation it needs to stay competitive. Featuring six in-depth programs spanning the breadth of today's IT security, risk management and BCM priorities, Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2015 lets you hear the latest insights to help you deliver effective cyber security, the foundation of successful digital business.
- Revamped agenda featuring 70% new content
- More networking during Super Roundtable sessions
- New Gartner TechInsights track for the latest security architecture issues
- Expanded opportunities for CISOs: Invitational Boardroom and CISO Circle
- Industry forums for healthcare, government, financial services, education and E/U
As an attendee you'll experience:
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
The majority of the agenda is made up of Gartner analyst sessions — research-driven presentations that focus on the issues that matter most in IT today. Leveraging the latest research collected from organizations worldwide, analyst sessions provide real-world information that will help you make better decisions and drive more successful initiatives.
Our Agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on your hottest topics, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your role, experience level and key focus.
- Application, Network & Infrastructure Security
- Planning for IoT Security
- Digital Business Security & Risk Management
- Organizational Resilience through BCM
- Risk Management and Compliance
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success stories
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.