Smart Risk: Balancing Security and Opportunity
More than 50 Gartner analysts will be on–site at Gartner Security & Risk Management 2014 to present the latest research and practical recommendations to help you become a more successful security and risk leader, so you can guide the enterprise quest for balance between security risk mitigation and pursuit of business opportunities.
- How-to insights from the latest case studies from industry trailblazers
- Long-range forecasts for where security and risk are headed
- A new dedicated Technical Insights track to help resolve your most complex challenges
- Industry-focused forums for healthcare, financial services, government, E/U and manufacturing
- CISO Circle, an invitation-only program featuring advanced insight and C-level networking
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
The summit features five complete programs on IT Security, Risk Management and Compliance, Business Continuity Management, and CISO roles. Each program offers a full track of analyst sessions, keynotes, roundtable discussions, case studies, workshops, and more. Build a custom agenda across all five, or attend sessions in a single program.
- Cloud & security
- Advanced persistent threats
- Secure mobile applications and BYOD
- Risk management & compliance
- Identity management
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success storiesView Sessions
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.