The Must-Attend Security and Risk Event of the Year
More than 50 Gartner analysts will be on–site at Gartner Security & Risk Management 2015 to present the latest research and practical recommendations to help you become a more successful security and risk leader, so you can guide the enterprise quest for balance between security risk mitigation and pursuit of business opportunities.
- How-to insights from the latest case studies from industry trailblazers
- Long-range forecasts for where security and risk are headed
- A new dedicated Technical Insights track to help resolve your most complex challenges
- Industry-focused forums for healthcare, financial services, government, E/U and manufacturing
- CISO Circle, an invitation-only program featuring advanced insight and C-level networking
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
The majority of the agenda is made up of Gartner analyst sessions — research-driven presentations that focus on the issues that matter most in IT today. Leveraging the latest research collected from organizations worldwide, analyst sessions provide real-world information that will help you make better decisions and drive more successful initiatives.
Our Agenda will feature comprehensive tracks to drill down on your hottest topics, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your role, experience level and key focus.
- Application, Network & Infrastructure Security
- Planning for IoT Security
- Digital Business Security & Risk Management
- Organizational Resilience through BCM
- Risk Management and Compliance
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
SOLUTION PROVIDER SESSIONS
Real success stories
These sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market's most fascinating solutions. You'll hear real-life examples from those who have deployed solutions successfully, including their strategies, challenges and results.