Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2013 Agenda
Now more than ever, CIOs and senior IT executives must embrace new concepts, pursue new strategies and acquire new leadership skills. Our expanded 2013 agenda will cover every aspect of what matters most in IT, in an array of session formats from workshops, end-user case studies, analyst-user roundtables, short-form sessions, clinics and much more.
This year, Gartner Symposium/ITxpo will deliver fresh, leading-edge content in four key concentrations:
- High-impact business and IT trends and technologies
- Leadership and skills development for the CIO and senior IT executive
- Culture creation for the high-performance organization
- Industry-focused issues, challenges and opportunities
What the CIO Needs to Know.
The CIO program at Symposium concentrates on the issues, decisions, and actions required to enhance IT performance. By defining new sources of IT-led innovation and competitive advantage you will gain the knowledge to make you a more effective leader.
- Full Sessions
- Fast Track Sessions
- CIO Keynotes
Tracks Organized by IT Role
Your Priorities. Your Symposium.
Each track is designed to address the key priorities and challenges you face. The Symposium/ITxpo role experience includes the targeted sessions and networking opportunities you need to transform your organization's IT strategies.
- Business Intelligence & Information Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure & Operations: Data Center, Server, Storage and IT Operations
- Infrastructure & Operations: Mobile, Client Computing and Communications
- Program & Portfolio Management
- Security & Risk Management
- Sourcing & Vendor Relationships
Achieve greater business agility
When it comes to understanding the rapidly evolving world of IT, CIOs and IT-savvy business executives must align horizontal and an industry-specific perspectives: