Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2014 Agenda
Symposium/ITxpo 2014 will prepare CIOs and senior IT executives for leadership in the digital world like no other experience can. Our 2014 agenda will provide full coverage of the game-changing forces at work in enterprise IT, delivered in a variety of formats designed to engage, inform and enlighten.
This year, we will deliver fresh, leading-edge content and address:
- Roles, skills, responsibilities and professional development required for leadership in the digital world
- High-priority IT trends and topics that will impact strategy and help guide investment decision-making
- How IT can and must demonstrate business value and contribute to sustainable enterprise transformation
Watch the 4 minute analyst interview with Chris Howard and Jorge Lopez on Digital Business
What the CIO Needs to Know.
The CIO program at Symposium concentrates on the issues, decisions, and actions required to enhance IT performance. By defining new sources of IT-led innovation and competitive advantage you will gain the knowledge to make you a more effective leader.
- Full Sessions
- Fast Track Sessions
- CIO Keynotes
Tracks Organized by IT Role
Your Priorities. Your Symposium.
Each track is designed to address the key priorities and challenges you face. The Symposium/ITxpo role experience includes the targeted sessions and networking opportunities you need to transform your organization's IT strategies.
- Business Intelligence & Information Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure & Operations: Data Center, Server, Storage and IT Operations
- Infrastructure & Operations: Mobile, Client Computing and Communications
- Program & Portfolio Management
- Security & Risk Management
- Sourcing & Vendor Relationships
PEER NETWORKING TRACK
Achieve greater business agility
When it comes to understanding the rapidly evolving world of IT, CIOs and IT-savvy business executives must align horizontal and an industry-specific perspectives: