Driving Digital Business
Digital business is blurring the lines between the digital and the physical worlds, disrupting all industries and redefining the role of IT. In this new era, people, businesses and things are connecting, transacting and even negotiating with one another directly. CIOs, business leaders and technology providers who understand and harness digital technologies and business moments will play a leading role in helping their organizations or government agencies win in this new environment.
At Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2015, CIOs and senior IT executives will learn how to realize, build and optimize digital opportunities, move digital business from theory to practice, and evolve their own IT leadership to become indispensable in the new digital business world.
- Explore and explain the interconnectivity of mobile, social cloud and information, the foundation for the new digital world
- Address the top-ranking IT and business priorities of the 2015 Gartner CIO Agenda Survey
- Identify and act on new opportunities to lead IT transformation, and become an indispensable strategic partner to the business
- Provide the fresh research, strategic insight, tools and action plan that will move your organization forward
- Offer an industry-specific focus on topics, trends and technologies that will create differentiation and sustain competitive advantage
What does Digital Business Mean to CIOs?
Attend Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2015 and come away with strategies and tactics essential for advancing enterprise and professional goals:
- Master how to improve IT contribution for enterprise growth
- Determine ways IT can contribute to improve enterprise competitiveness
- Capitalize on innovation and investment opportunities
- Create an action plan to reduce IT costs
- Confirm the strategic IT direction for your company
- Enhance your negotiation skills through the contract negotiation clinics
- Understand the economics of new infrastructure models
- Empower your organization on the new vision of IT, establishing yourself as an innovator
- Formulate new directives on the integrated IT role in driving business
Who Should Attend
Symposium/ITxpo is for IT industry leaders, including:
- CIOs and their leadership teams
- Senior IT Leaders
- Technology and Business Strategy Executives
- Institutional Investors & Venture Capitalists
- Technology and Service Providers
- Press and Media
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.