Based on direct input from more than 2,000 CIOs, The CIO Program at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2013 offers a comprehensive agenda with the most timely, relevant content available.
Attendees must meet the qualification criteria.
Apply to The CIO Program when you register for Symposium/ITxpo.
The CIO Program Experience
The intensive three-day CIO Program at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2013 offers targeted content and session formats of special relevance to the CIO community. This year's CIO agenda is structured according to three key themes — digital growth, innovation and leadership, and operational and organizational excellence — coverage on CIO priority topics with actionable, how-to focus to help you increase business value, revenue and results through strong digital leadership. Your CIO Program experience includes:
- A CIO-only gathering at Symposium/ITxpo, ensuring a level of information exchange that is unparalleled
- New CIO-exclusive luncheon speakers (speaker announcements below)
- New CIO research delivered by the collective expertise of our CIO analysts and Executive Partners
- Dedicated CIO track sessions and new team workshops for CIOs to attend with their leadership teams
- Private CIO Lounge, with special amenities
Plus, gain immediate ROI from the broader Symposium/ITxpo agenda over the course of five days: 10 IT role–based tracks with 500 sessions, 180 Gartner analysts, an Industry Program with targeted content, 290 sponsors, facilitated CIO networking and more!
CIOs or equivalent–level IT executives who have ultimate responsibility for enterprise–wide (or business–division) IT decisions and budgets:
- CIOs or equivalent–level IT executives who have ultimate responsibility for enterprisewide (or business division) IT decisions and budgets
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) and business unit/regional CIOs from organizations with revenue of $1 billion+ (CIO surrogates and business division/regional CIO equivalents may be additionally qualified on their individual IT budget responsibility/control)
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from organizations with revenue of $200M to $999M (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT budget responsibility/control)
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from not–for–profit and public sector organizations or agencies with 1,000 employees or more (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT budget responsibility/control)
- CIO members of Gartner Executive Programs
- CIOs, from technology vendors and consultants, who are involved exclusively in their organization's internal IT/IS operation
CIO-Exclusive Luncheon Speakers
- Daniel Pink
- Best-selling Author
- Guy Kawasaki
- Managing Director, Garage Technology Ventures
- Andrew McAfee
- Principal Research Scientist, Center for Digital Business, MIT Sloan School of Management