THE CIO PROGRAM
Based on direct input from more than 2,000 CIOs,
The CIO Program at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2014 offers a comprehensive agenda with the most timely, relevant content available.
Attendees must meet the qualification criteria. Apply to The CIO Program when you register for Symposium/ITxpo.
The Exclusive CIO Program Experience
The intensive three-day CIO Program at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo delivers research-driven content that fully defines the digital business for you and your team and reveals how to identify, create and optimize digital opportunities that directly contribute to your organization and to your CIO role. Three new subthemes are embedded in this year’s CIO Program agenda. Your exclusive CIO Program benefits and experience includes:
- CIO-only sessions
- New CIO-exclusive luncheon speakers (see below)
- Three agenda subthemes: The now: Renovate and refresh, The new: Commit and drive, The you: Balance and lead.
- Smaller-scale, CIO-only workshops
- New CIO research delivered by the collective expertise of our CIO analysts and Executive Partners
- CIO-only ITxpo exhibit hours on Wednesday, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- CIO exclusive Peer Connect Networking sessions
- Lounge access, with special amenities
Plus, gain immediate ROI from the broader Symposium/ITxpo agenda over the course of five days: 10 IT role–based tracks with 500 sessions, 180 Gartner analysts, an Industry Program with targeted content, 290 sponsors, facilitated CIO networking and more!
New! CIO Team Program
The successful implementation of driving digital business depends on outstanding execution across IT and business teams. This is why we have introduced the CIO Team program at Symposium/ITxpo designed to facilitate group learning and interaction with a CIO* and their direct reports through team-focused benefits including:
- Group rate discount (discounts based on team size)
- (1) team meeting with an analyst
- Select workshop(s)/sessions designed for teams (may vary per region)
- Onsite assistance for organizing a team meeting
*The CIO must be approved and confirmed for the CIO program to be eligible for program benefits
CIOs or equivalent–level IT executives who have ultimate responsibility for enterprise–wide (or business–division) IT decisions and budgets:
- CIOs or equivalent–level IT executives who have ultimate responsibility for enterprisewide (or business division) IT decisions and budgets
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) and business unit/regional CIOs from organizations with revenue of $1 billion+ (CIO surrogates and business division/regional CIO equivalents may be additionally qualified on their individual IT budget responsibility/control)
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from organizations with revenue of $200M to $999M (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT budget responsibility/control)
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from not–for–profit and public sector organizations or agencies with 1,000 employees or more (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT budget responsibility/control)
- CIO members of Gartner Executive Programs
- CIOs, from technology vendors and consultants, who are involved exclusively in their organization's internal IT/IS operation
CIO-Exclusive Luncheon Speakers
- Arianna Huffington
- Chair, President and Editor-in-chief
- The Huffington Post Media Group
- Patrick Lencioni
- Founder and President
- The Table Group
- Robert McKee
- Story Lecturer
Executive Programs Exclusive
CIO members of Gartner Executive Programs enjoy all the benefits of the CIO Program.
View CIO sessions by subthemes
The NOW. The NEW. The YOU.
Just Announced! Exclusive Oppportunity:
Peter Sondergaard Interview with Steve Rosenbush, Wall Street Journal Editor.