23 years at Gartner, 46 years industry experience
Location: AZ USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Jeffrey Hewitt is a Research Vice President at Gartner, where he is a part of the Infrastructure and Operations team in the Gartner for IT Leaders organization. As a part of that team, Mr. Hewitt's primary areas of coverage include hyperconvergence, distributed/tethered cloud, edge computing, structured data and enterprise information archiving, business continuity management/business impact analysis, DR and disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS). Mr. Hewitt leads the formulation of the Top Trends Impacting I&O, and identifies the implications of those trends on skill requirements. He also assists client with integrated systems and server purchasing negotiations.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Hewitt was a Director of Product Marketing for Unisys.
- Auspex Systems, Product Line Manager, 1 year
- Everex Systems, Marketing and Sales Manager, 4 years
- Unisys, Director of Product Marketing, 4 years
- B.A., magna cum laude, Advertising and Mass Communications, University of South Florida
- M.B.A., University of Phoenix
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
17 May 2023Market Guide for Disaster Recovery as a Service
04 May 2023Top Trends Impacting I&O for 2023: A Gartner Trend Insight Report
03 April 2023Market Guide for Integrated Systems
- 16 October 2023 - 19 October 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.