Distinguished VP Analyst
22 years at Gartner, 34 years industry experience
Location: ON Canada | Language(s): English, French
Roles and Responsibilities
Hung LeHong is a Distinguished VP Analyst on the Executive Leadership of Digital Business research team. He focuses on CEOs and other C-level executives to help them anticipate changes to business models and customer trends caused by digital business. He helps executives understand what's coming in three years and beyond, so they can innovate today to improve their position or effectiveness in the future.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. LeHong was with Accenture, where he worked for eight years with retail, consumer products and telecommunications companies in Canada and the U.S. He has helped clients manage process and organizational challenges arising from large transformational initiatives in a number of functional areas. Previous to this, Mr. LeHong worked for General Electric in the Manufacturing Management Program.
- Accenture, Senior Manager, 8 years
- General Electric, Manufacturing Management Program, 2 years
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, with a minor in Management, McGill University
- Completed General Electric's two-year management program
- 12 Gartner Thought Leadership Awards
- Gartner Analyst of the Year (2016)
- Writing and Graphics Awards
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
11 May 2023How Digital Should Your Enterprise Be?
25 April 2023Executive Essentials: Enable Digital Products and Services
13 April 2023Video: Why Your Enterprise Does Not Have to Be 100% Digital
- 11 September 2023 - 13 September 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
- 16 October 2023 - 19 October 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
- 06 November 2023 - 09 November 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.