Distinguished VP Analyst
13 years at Gartner, 13 years industry experience
Location: CA USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Don Scheibenreif is a Vice President, Distinguished Analyst with Gartner's Customer Experience research group. Mr. Scheibenreif works with customer experience and IT leaders on how emerging trends and digital business will impact customer experience. He is a founding member of Gartner's research on digital business and digital business transformation and he has served clients in Gartner's Industries Research and Technology Innovation practices.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Scheibenreif spent more than 20 years as a corporate marketing practictioner and leader in the CPG, retail, food service and B2B industries. He understands the challenges and opportunities organizations face as they seek to engage their customers to drive growth.
- The Coca-Cola Co., Director - Consumer Marketing, 7 years
- The Quaker Oats Co. (now PepsiCo), Brand Management and Customer Marketing, 8 years
- WW Grainger, Vice President - Strategic Marketing, 5 years
- B.S., Marketing, DePaul University
- M.B.A., Marketing, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Gartner Thought Leadership Award 2015-2017
- ITLTP Content Leadership Award 2021