13 years at Gartner, 30 years industry experience
Location: Stamford, CT USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Laura Craft is a Vice President, Analyst in Gartner's Healthcare Industry's Research group. Her research focuses on all aspects of data including governance, interoperability, clinical data integration, analytics and AI. Ms. Craft has more than 30 years experience in healthcare across data and analytics, data management and governance, as well as industry IT trends, business drivers and strategic planning. She is highly skilled in guiding health systems develop, plan and execute strategies that optimize the value of data and analytics.
Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Craft worked for IBM, Yale University, Hospital of Saint Raphael and Beth Israel Medical Center, New York. She has the honor of holding a USDA patent for a reporting system to monitor hand-washing compliance in clinical care settings.
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Director, Data Management and Application Delivery, 4 years
- IBM, Managing Director, 4 years
- Yale University, Director, Office of Information Management, 6 years
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Music Performance, SUNY Purchase
- Faculty - Harvard School of Public Health Leadership Program
- Guest Lecturer - Wharton School of Business, Healthcare Technology
- Master of Public Administration, Healthcare, Pace University
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
12 September 2021Toolkit: Product Leaders’ Guide to Meeting Healthcare Providers’ Composable Business Needs
10 May 2021Creating the Composable Healthcare Organization for Healthcare and Life Science CIOs
05 August 2020A Digital Literacy Charter Paves the Way for Healthcare Provider CIOs’ Workforce Transformation