Distinguished VP Analyst
12 years at Gartner, 26 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Nathan Hill is a Chief of Research with Gartner's Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) Research. He researches and sets the direction and framework for research across all I&O domains, including Cloud and Edge Computing, AI & Machine Learning, Automation, Infrastructure Agility, Continuous Operations, and DevOps, Digital Workplace I&O, and IT Service Management. He has been the Global Conference Chair for Gartner I&O events (physical and virtual). He frequently works with and advises executives, globally, in large and small enterprises, investors, governments, technology and service providers.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Hill was the Global Product Manager for HP in the Enterprise Services division. He has extensive outsourcing and managed service experience in I&O infrastructure services across all industry verticals and many geographies. This gives him a deep insight into a diverse set of business issues and how they can be addressed via technology solutions.
- Electronic Data Systems, Infrastructure Analyst, 6 years
- Electronic Data Systems, Offering Consultant, 2 years
- HP Enterprise Services, Global Product Manager - Client Virtualization Services, 3 years
- B.Sc., with honors, Genetics, University of York, U.K.
- M.Sc., with honors, Biological Computation, University of York, U.K.
- Gartner Golden Quill Award for Writing Excellence, 2016
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
08 December 2022Leadership Vision for 2023: Infrastructure and Operations
07 December 2022I&O Forward — Leading the Next Phase of Growth
11 July 2022Hype Cycle for Infrastructure Strategy, 2022
- 06 November 2023 - 09 November 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.