10 years at Gartner, 17 years industry experience
Location: France | Language(s): English, French, Greek, Italian
Roles and Responsibilities
Dionisio Zumerle's research revolves around mobile, endpoint and application security. Mr. Zumerle's coverage includes securing mobile applications, application security testing, DevSecOps, mobile threat defense and protecting endpoints from malware. His research interests also include emerging technology areas, such as secure robotic process automation and web app client-side protection.
Before joining Gartner, Mr. Zumerle was Technical Officer in the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI). With ETSI he managed IT and network security standards committees before being appointed Secretary of the 3GPP working group on mobile security, with the responsibility of 3G and 4G LTE security specifications. Before joining ETSI, he was involved in the management of large IT projects within the Chief Information Office of Poste italiane, a major Italian bank and service provider.
- ETSI, 3GPP Project Manager, Mobile Security, 5 years
- ETSI, Technical Officer, IT and Network Security, 2 years
- Poste Italiane, IT Consultant, 1 year
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Graduate Diploma in Management, University of London - lead college London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- Laurea in Ingegneria delle Telecomunicazioni, Sapienza University of Rome
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
19 August 2022Infographic: Top Trends in Cybersecurity 2022 — Vendor Consolidation
26 April 2022Critical Capabilities for Application Security Testing
18 April 2022Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing
- 15 July 2021 API Security: Protect your APIs from Attacks and Data Breaches