11 years at Gartner, 36 years industry experience
Location: NH USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Ken Chadwick is a Research Vice President in the Organizational Development and Healthcare, Life Sciences team. Ken covers global supply chain organization design, governance, talent development, change management, and organization behavior across all industries. Using in-depth cross-industry research and insight into trends Ken provides advice to supply chain leaders on how best to engage people and organizations to address the growing complexity of 21st century supply chains.
Mr. Chadwick has more than 35 years of business experience, with 20 years in retail supply chain including roles in store operations, business process improvement/re-engineering, acquisitions, strategic HR and strategic planning. For three years he was a management consultant, working with manufacturing, telecommunications, and pharmaceutical leaders and managers on a wide range of business process, talent management and organization design challenges. Just before joining Gartner he was the Managing Director of Operations for a national not-for-profit, focused on supply chain, recruiting, and sales and operations planning.
- Shaw's Supermarkets, Senior Manager, Planning, 17 years
- Stop and Shop Supermarkets, Senior Manager, Strategic Initiatives, Supply Chain, 4 years
- The Student Conservation Association, Managing Director of Operations, 4 years
- B.S., Resource Economics, University of New Hampshire
- M.B.A., Wallace E. Carroll Graduate School of Business at Boston College, Member Beta Gamma Sigma National Honor Society
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
16 May 2023Tool: Leadership Competency Self- Assessment — Planning for the Role of Executive Leaders
16 May 2023Quick Answer: How Should Supply Chain Leaders Respond to Change Resistance?
05 April 2023Quick Answer: Why Change Management Fails
- 05 June 2023 - 07 June 2023 Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo
- 30 October 2023 - 31 October 2023 Supply Chain Planning Summit
- 29 November 2023 - 30 November 2023 Supply Chain Planning Summit
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.