10 years at Gartner, 14 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Tom Enright is a Research Vice President in the Consumer Retail team. Tom specializes in supply chain strategies and operations across all retail product sectors. His focus areas include distributed order management, returns management, re-commerce and last mile fulfillment.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Enright had spent his career within the retail sector, for companies such as Marks & Spencer, The Arcadia Group, Asprey & Garrard, Liberty London and Mothercare. At M&S, in his role as Business Systems Manager for fashion, footwear and homeware, he developed and managed initiatives to improve business processes and related IT solutions. He led software selection programs for allocation, replenishment, merchandise and assortment planning and PLM, working directly with business and IT colleagues to determine future operating models and select the appropriate vendor applications.
- Arcadia Group/Liberty/Habitat/Asprey, Supply Chain Consultant - various roles in these companies, 5 years
- Marks & Spencer, Business Solutions Manager, 3 years
- Mothercare, International Trading Manager/Allocation and Replenishment Manager, 9 years
- Bachelor of Management Science (2.1 Honors), Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
28 December 2022Supply Chain Executive Report: The Future of Supply Chain 2023
21 December 2022Market Guide for Retail Distributed Order Management Systems
08 December 2022The Future of Supply Chain 2022 Report for Retail
- 08 May 2023 - 10 May 2023 Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo
- 05 June 2023 - 07 June 2023 Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.