9 years at Gartner, 12 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Tom Enright is a Research Vice President in the Consumer Retail team. Tom specializes in supply chain strategies and operations across all retail product sectors. His focus areas include distributed order management, returns management, re-commerce and last mile fulfillment.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Enright had spent his career within the retail sector, for companies such as Marks & Spencer, The Arcadia Group, Asprey & Garrard, Liberty London and Mothercare. At M&S, in his role as Business Systems Manager for fashion, footwear and homeware, he developed and managed initiatives to improve business processes and related IT solutions. He led software selection programs for allocation, replenishment, merchandise and assortment planning and PLM, working directly with business and IT colleagues to determine future operating models and select the appropriate vendor applications.
- Arcadia Group/Liberty/Habitat/Asprey, Supply Chain Consultant - various roles in these companies, 5 years
- Marks & Spencer, Business Solutions Manager, 3 years
- Mothercare, International Trading Manager/Allocation and Replenishment Manager, 9 years
- Bachelor of Management Science (2.1 Honors), Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
11 August 20222022 Gartner Supply Chain Top 25: Retail
28 March 2022Retailers: Maximize the Profitability of Your Order Fulfillment With a Portfolio-Based Approach
15 March 2022Best Practices for Selecting Retail Distributed Order Management Systems
- 22 June 2021 Future of Supply Chain: The Retail Revolution & How to Win in 2021 and Beyond
- 22 June 2021 Future of Supply Chain: Retail Revolution & How to Win in 2021 and Beyond (PDT)