10 years at Gartner, 32 years industry experience
Location: Australia | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Craig Lawson is a Research Vice President with Gartner, focusing on SASE, Security Service Edge (SSE), network security, XDR (extended detection and response), IPS/IDS, SIEM, log management, vulnerability management, advanced persistent threats (APT), threat intelligence, managed detection and response (MDR), zero trust, and cloud security.
Prior to this, Mr. Lawson was in technical consulting, solution architecture, penetration testing and presales.
- Dimension Data Australia, Solution Architect, 8 years
- HP, Solution Architect for Enterprise Security Products, 2 years
- IBM, Presales Team Lead and Solution Architect, 5 years
- Associate Diploma of Business Computing
- Bachelor of Business Computing
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
25 April 2023How to Choose Between Managed SASE Services
20 April 2023How To Implement a Risk-Based Vulnerability Management Methodology
17 April 2023Critical Capabilities for Security Service Edge
- 11 September 2023 - 13 September 2023 IT Symposium/Xpo
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.