Former VP Analyst
Gartner associate until 3/2022, 26 years industry experience
Location: | Language(s): English, Portuguese
- American Embassy, Computer Management Assistant - Network Management, 9 years
- B2BR, Microsoft Technical Network Consultant, 1 year
- Enterasys Networks, Sr. Field Engineer, 7 years
- Cash Award, American Embassy - November 2001: For dedication above and beyond the call of duty to restore PDnet service after the worldwide PDnet crash of May 2001.
- Certificate of Appreciation, American Embassy - October 2004: In recognition of dedicated service to Department of State Secretary's communications team. Outstanding efforts ensured a successful visit to Brasilia from 5 October to 6 October 2004.
- Extra Mile Award, American Embassy - December 2005: In recognition of providing the highest quality of service within the office.
- Group Award, American Embassy - April 2003: For outstanding work in making computer and network preparations for the move of the U.S. Customs office to Brasilia. Under time constraints, the team coordinated, managed and implemented the foundation of two network infrastructures for the new office.
- Group Award, American Embassy - June 2004: For outstanding contribution in migrating the PDnet network to Opennet Plus and the ICASS counting project.