Distinguished VP Analyst
9 years at Gartner, 18 years industry experience
Location: France | Language(s): English, French
Roles and Responsibilities
Helen Poitevin is a Distinguished VP Analyst with a focus on HCM technologies and advising clients on their HCM technology strategies. In HCM, areas of particular focus include talent analytics, voice of the employee analytics, workforce planning and AI in HCM. Ms. Poitevin also conducts research regarding the future of work with a focus on the impact of technology on how people will work, the gig economy, talent marketplaces and ecosystems and future talent practices.
Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Poitevin led the Workforce Analytics team within the HR organization at SAP and contributed to the overall business analytics strategy in a cross-functional team. She also held roles in HR Reporting and HR Information Systems as part of the EMEA-based HR teams at Business Objects and SAP. Before joining Business Objects, she worked in the HR department of a global microelectronics firm.
- Business Objects, HRIS, EMEA, 3 years
- SAP, Workforce Analytics and HR Reporting, 6 years
- B.A., French and English, The College of Wooster
- DESS (Masters), Human Resources Management, Universite de Paris IX Dauphine
- M.A., French Literature, New York University
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
25 May 2023Quick Answer: What Is HR Business Capability Modeling for Technology Strategy?
09 May 2023Quick Answer: How to Decide the Best Path Forward From SAP HCM On-Premises
04 April 2023Innovation Insight: Workstyle Analytics
- 12 June 2023 - 13 June 2023 Digital Workplace Summit
- 11 September 2023 - 12 September 2023 ReimagineHR Conference
- 23 October 2023 - 25 October 2023 ReimagineHR Conference
Events With This Analyst More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.