8 years at Gartner, 33 years industry experience
Location: IL USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Monika Sinha is a Research Vice President in Gartnerâs CIO Research group. Ms. Sinhaâs areas of coverage include I&T strategy, organizational design and governance. With more than 25 years of industry experience, she has been a valued member of senior executive teams, known for contributing a seasoned, broad-based perspective to create pragmatic IT strategies and implementation plans designed for maximum return.
Before joining Gartner, Ms. Sinha was the CIO for a national specialty retailer. Prior to being a CIO, she was the VP of IT and senior advisor for a global conglomerate.
- Luxottica Retail, VP of IT, 3 years
- Paper Source, CIO, 2 years
- Ulta Beauty, SAP Director, 5 years
- B.S., Accountancy, Northern Illinois University
- M.B.A., Lake Forest College