Sr Director Analyst
6 years at Gartner, 24 years industry experience
Location: Sweden | Language(s): English, Swedish
Roles and Responsibilities
Erik Wahlstrom is a Sr. Research Director and Key Initiative Leader of the Identity and Access Management team within Gartner for Technical Professionals. Mr. Wahlstrom's primary focus areas are access management, machine identity management, API access control, modern identity protocols, authentication and authorization and public-key infrastructure (PKI).
Before joining Gartner, Mr. Wahlstrom's job responsibilities included production vision, product strategy, market packaging and management. He has deep technical knowledge about standards and software development within identity and access management.
- Nexus Group, Director of Products, 6 years
- PortWise, Development Manager, 4 years
- Wahlstroms Tekniska, Founder and Consultant, 3 years
- Computer Engineering, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Mechanical Engineering, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden