VP, Team Manager
6 years at Gartner, 20 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
George Brocklehurst is a VP Team Manager in the Tech CEO Research Practice. Mr. Brocklehurst manages analysts that provide research and advisory services to CEOs of start-up and emerging technology providers on product strategy and launch, customer acquisition, business performance and corporate development.
Mr. Brocklehurst has extensive experience in the management of engineering, marketing, and sales of semiconductor technologies. He has 10 yearsÃ¢ÂÂ experience in startup/spin-out companies and 8 years in mid and large organizations. Mr. Brocklehurst has performed in a variety of product and marketing senior management roles with responsibilities in managing pan region sales territories. He has international experience in consumer, automotive, industrial and telco market sectors.
- HiLight Semiconductor, VP Engineering and Business Development, 3 years
- Nanotech Semiconductor, Director, Marketing and Sales, 6 years
- Philips Semiconductor, Senior Engineer - Analog and Mixed Signal, 4 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, University of Southampton
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Southampton Solent University
- Represented consecutive employers within the MIPI alliance, holding multiple chair roles over 5 years. The MIPI alliance is a global, collaborative organization comprising companies that span the mobile ecosystem and are committed to defining and promoting interface specifications for mobile devices.
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
14 December 2020A Tech CEO’s Guide to Protecting Intellectual Property
21 September 2021Leadership Vision for 2022: Tech CEO
30 June 2021Semiconductor Forecast Database, Worldwide, 2Q21 Update