6 years at Gartner, 13 years industry experience
Location: FL USA | Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities
Cesar L. Lozada is a Director Analyst covering IT Financial Management for the IT Finance, Economics, Value and Risk team in Gartner's CIO Research. In his current role, Mr. Lozada covers financial transparency, cost optimization, budgeting, business value of IT and communication strategies with executive leadership.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Lozada worked in roles at public and nonprofit organizations where he developed strategic plans, financial justifications, and tracked performance measurements in order to optimize resources.
- Charlotte County Sheriff's Office, Intelligence/Planning & Research Administrator, 11 years
- United States Marine Corps, Corporal, Personnel Administration, 4 years
- University of Miami, HR Generalist, 2 years
- B.A., Criminology and Psychology (Dual Concentration), University of Miami
- M.Ed., Educational Measurement and Research, University of South Florida
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.