5 years at Gartner, 25 years industry experience
Location: United Kingdom | Language(s): Arabic, English, French
Roles and Responsibilities
A Fellow of Information Privacy and a staunch advocate of Data Protection, Nader Henein brings over two decades of tactical experience in the architecture, hands-on development and management of secure, scalable solutions. Mr. Henein has worked in a wide range of organizations from startups to multinationals allowing for both depth and breadth of experience focused on enabling business without compromise of corporate security or individual privacy. Over the better part of the past decade he focused on understanding the core drivers behind data protection regulation and translating them into "practical privacy" for clients so that their business offerings can be the safest place for their customers to come and transact. He views the GDPR and similar regimes as an opportunity to regain control and differentiate in crowded market.
With BlackBerry, Mr. Henein spent the better part of a decade working hand in hand with clients across a wide range of verticals to remediate privacy and security challenges brought on by an ever increasing technology adoption cadence.
- BlackBerry, Regional Director, Cybersecurity Consulting Practice, 9 years
- Emitac Mobile Solutions, Director, Mobile Security & Value Added Services, 3 years
- Principal Architect, Bayt.com, 6 years
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, American University in Cairo, Egypt
- Cybersecurity Micro Master's Degree, Rochester Institute of Technology, New York, U.S.
- Data Science Micro Master's Degree, University of California, San Diego, U.S., Ongoing
- CSA, Cloud Security Alliance, Chair of the Mobile Working Group, Elected
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM), IAPP, International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP/E), IAPP, International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), (ISC)
- Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP), IAPP, International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Financial Times 100 BAME Leaders Influencing the Tech Sector
- ISF, Information Security Forum, Member of the Advisory Council Board, Elected
- ISO/IEC 22301 Lead Auditor, Business Continuity Management (BCMS), International Organization for Standardization
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor, Information Security Management (ISMS), International Organization for Standardization
- Information Risk Assessment Methodology 2 (IRAM2), Information Security Forum
Team / Peers
RESEARCH BY THIS ANALYST More
ANALYST INQUIRY More
Connect With an Analyst
Schedule an appointment to speak to an analyst.